šŸŽ‰ Happy New Year, DHIS2 Community! (2023)

2022 was full of energy, community engagement and participation, and the time has come to start a new year with such good energy! Your contribution to the DHIS2 Community of Practice helps others in their experience and contribute to the DHIS2 global good project. Together we can help find solutions, discuss challenges, and share DHIS2 experiences and success stories. Helpful and active community members from around the world help keep the discussion forum live. Thank you for being here! Happy new year to you all!

Thank you to all those who joined the 2022 End of Year Community event. If you missed it, you can watch a recording of the presentations here: https://youtu.be/gDcHYYjDG9U We plan to host more events like this in the future, including community orientations for new users. Please help us plan these events by filling out the feedback form: https://forms.gle/KPVkELv7yg7XXyco8

New community tags from 2022:

interoperability
rapidpro
functional-design
data-use
app-platform
t2a
dac2022
events & meetup

Are you visiting the HISP Centre in 2023? dac2023 Above is a DHIS2 field work picture that is taken from the HISP Centre website homepage (from left Kristin Braa (HISP UiO), Edem Kossi (HISP West and Central Africa), Lamin Jawara (DHIS2 team MoH) and JĆørn Braa (HISP UiO)), where and when was this picture taken? The first person to answer correctly will win the ā€œCoP Activity Winner badge.ā€

Date and location for the DHIS2 field work picture above is:
  • The Gambia in 2012
  • Uganda in 2012
  • Nigeria in 2012
  • South Africa 2012
0 voters

Missed the chance to vote? (Reply to this post with a picture from your DHIS2 field work with location and date info of the picture and youā€™ll get the badge as well :smiley:. Activity is valid until the end of year 2023 (one badge per person!)

So if you are interested in visiting the HISP Centre in 2023, hereā€™s a good reminder for the community, dac2023 - Save the Date! The 2023 DHIS2 Annual Conference

Top Topics in the Community for the year 2022

Solutions with most views:

Top Topic in December 2022

BTW, ** End of Year 2022 Community event post was one of the top topics too, thanks to the presenters and all community members who participated: šŸ§ You are invited to join the DHIS2 Community End of Year 2022 event

Top 10 Active Users in the year 2022

Username Name Country
@jetisco4u Jet NIGERIA
@rithvik rithvik reddy INDIA
@Ulanbek Ulanbek KYRGYZSTAN
@linxd ꙓäøœ ꞗ CHINA
@didate Mamadou Lamarana GUINEA
@jthomas Jins Thomas LAO PEOPLEā€™S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC
@Haliz.t Haliz T. Abdulbaqi IRAQ
@chase.freeman Chase Freeman UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
@fernandoshake fernando shake MOZAMBIQUE
@elmoujarrade elmoujarrade MOROCCO

Top 10 Active Users in December 2022

user name country
@asifkhan Asif PAKISTAN
@TamratA TamratAwell ETHIOPIA
@didate Mamadou Lamarana GUINEA
@sami.oracle10g Sami Yassin Abdulsallam Hazzaa YEMEN
@Norah_Stoops Norah Stoops SOUTH AFRICA
@kandarpjoshi kandarp joshi INDIA
@ayman.tuffaha Ayman Tuffaha PALESTINE
@masgarinia Asgarinia IRAN
@jamal_aljadan Mohammad Jamal Al Jadan SYRIA
@Quoda Clement Bempong Danso GHANA

And thanks to all helpful members (December 2022),

Good Samaritans

Without Good Samaritans, thereā€™s no community! We are very thankful to all users for contributing to the CoP especially when helping other users. Samaritans, thank you for making others feel at home!
@jthomas | @roshanshrestha | @MohinderS | @Ulanbek | @sami.oracle10g | @imwota | @Shapr0019 | @didate | @rithvik | @dmnscar | @e4eDHIS2 | @plinnegan | @SamuelJohnson | @Isidoreadje | @zana_sidi | @jamal_aljadan | @Sabri | @sanis | @jamal_aljadan | @hedmondjohn | @Norah_Stoops | @Kenyuri |

Bug Hunters

Many users who faced issues and discussed them with the community were very helpful in finding bugs. These bug hunters create Jira issues (with link to the CoP post) and support the development of DHIS2.
@sthrohit | @elmoujarrade | @moses_mwale | @HaydnJ |

Feature Finders

We do tag feature finders in every copmonthly so if you have features that youā€™d like to share and discuss with the community feel free to make a post in the Development - DĆ©veloppement category as well as share the link to the dhis2.atlassian.net feature request issue so other members can watch and vote. :+1:
@sami.oracle10g

copmonthly map

Please feel free to PM if you want your picture updated/removed; if you are tagged below but canā€™t see your picture, please send us your country info and/or your profile picture.

Want to be added to the copmonthly map?

1. Complete your profile info (profile picture + country)
  2. Members with the above info are tagged in the map when they help other community members
8 Likes

Complements. Itā€™s been a fruitful year for my exposure to DHIS2. Unfortunately I missed the webinar on creating Immunization Inventory on December 13. I couldnā€™t get a link to the recorded event. But thanks to the experience I have gathered so far, I was able to build a custom app for data capture for the Inventory Tools I was developing as well as create the Indicators, Visualization and Dashboard. It was a great way to end 2022.

My immediate target for 2023 is to fully implement USSD and SMS with the system and create more comprehensive dashboards.

I want to use this medium to thanks all those who have helped me on my journey to fully understand the working of DHIS2 tool. I look forward to your continue support in the community.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @jetisco4u!

Thank you! The recording is available in the DHIS2 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N2VxPEajhk

Amazing! Thank you for sharing! :clap::clap: :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link

1 Like

Happy New year to you too @Gassim and looking forward to 2023

2 Likes

Thank you all my friends and colleagues, and wishing all a happy new year filled with success and more achievements across the globe using the fast-growing DHiS2 platform and the most powerful tool and rapid application development platform for data capturing and data analysisā€¦
Thank you @Gassim for your continuous support and dedication :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome @jetisco4u!

Thank you @prosper! :heart_eyes:

Thank you @ayman.tuffaha! :heart_eyes:

Happy new year to all ā€¦ :heartpulse:

3 Likes