Join us on 21 April at 2.00pm CET for a high-level overview of the Web and Android Application Development ecosystem and tools

The Web & Android App Development webinar hosted on Thursday 21 April, 2:00pm Oslo time.

The webinar included a non-technical overview, suitable for developers and non-developers alike and presented an update on the Application Platform, Android SDK, and developer outreach initiatives at DHIS2. The team covered the progress made in 2021, the current state of DHIS2 developer tools, and exciting plans for 2022 and beyond.

Recording of the webinar is available on the DHIS2 YouTube channel and the presentations are available here.

Do not hesitate to post all your questions/comments before, during and after the webinar in this thread.

5 Likes

Hi all!
If you are watching the webinar live, you’ll be able to watch and post your questions on this page, see GIF:

I’m so happy to join again this year! I still remember last year’s webinar was super great and it was the first DHIS2 webinar for me to attend :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you for joining the webinar. Recording of the webinar is available on the DHIS2 YouTube channel and the presentations are available here.

1 Like