Don't forget to join our Development webinar tomorrow! (April 21)

Don’t forget that tomorrow (April 21) we have the Web & Android App Development webinar taking place from 14hs to 15:30 CEST that will present updates on the Application Platform, Android SDK, and developer outreach initiatives at DHIS2. We will cover the progress made in 2021, the current state of DHIS2 developer tools, and exciting plans for 2022 and beyond!

This is a webinar that non-developers with an interest on how DHIS2 apps are built can also join (so if you’re not a developer but this sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate and join us).

You can sign up for the webinar here and connection information will be emailed to you before it starts. @Gassim also created a post where you can watch a live stream and ask questions (if not joining via registration/Zoom).

Hopefully see you there! :smiley:

I’m so happy to join again this year! I still remember last year’s webinar was super great and it was the first DHIS2 webinar for me to attend :heavy_heart_exclamation:

BTW, the livestream on Youtube and the post were created by @aliceal :hearts: I only added the video-banner which will only be up there during the live stream only!