Introduce yourself

Thanks lots James
Dubliss

6 Likes

Hi,

My name is Thabiti from Tanzania. Working as Clinical Data Manager/Developer . Working with Malaria Studies at Ifakara Health Institute, Bagamoyo Branch. Happy to learn DHIS2, as I am aiming to introduce DHIS2 on one of the projects I am working on. All of your support will be appreciated.

Thanks,

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Thabiti! we are all here to support you in the best way possible.

Kindly feel free to check out the Categories we have in the Community and also contribute to the discussions.

Best,
James.

5 Likes

Thanks James, much appreciated !

6 Likes

Hello DHIS2 Users
My name is Hassan Dakat, I work for Ministry of Health and based in Wajir County, Kenya. I first got involved with DHIS 2 in 2013, when I began working for department of Health where my role is to provide technical support to all levels of managers in the county(CHMT and SCHMT) to strengthen Immunization &disease surveillance and Closely working World Health Organization on Supplementary Immunization activities and disease surveillance data. Currently uses DHIS 2 for routine and aggregate weekly disease surveillance reports I’m especially interested in data analysis and customization in Tracker module and how DHIS 2 can help strengthen the use of data for routine immunization and disease surveillance. I’m interested in the DHIS2 training academy so that advance my knowledge and skills on data analysis and customization.

7 Likes

@HMIS Keep in touch

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Dakat… We are glad to have you here!

Kindly feel free to check out the Categories we have in the Community and also contribute to the discussions.

Best,
James.

5 Likes

Hi,

I am Maurice from Uganda, a full stack developer working for a non-profit emphasis evidence proved interventions.
We have lots of programs using various IS/Data Collection tools and I am currently looking into adopting use of DHIS2 in one of them.

Great to be here

7 Likes

Welcome @mauriceelagu!

Best,
James.

6 Likes

Hi DHIS2 Community - Great to see this COP kickoff, lovely to connect with all of you. I lead Akros - we work across southern Africa supporting various DHIS2 implementation and training initiatives including WASH, malaria surveillance, and building of other community health information systems (CHIS). Akros worked with UiO to develop the DHIS2 Community Health Information System Guidelines. We look forward to further collaborations with this community to use simple digital tools to drive intervention impact. www.akros.com

10 Likes

Hello @awinters,

Great to finally have you here! Your invaluable input and resourcefulness to making DHIS2 what it has become now is greatly appreciated!

You can check out the Categories we have in the Community and also contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

5 Likes

Hey,
I’m Moses Sinyange, Provincial Data manager at EPHO. Looking forward to learning from you. We use DATIM for our progress reporting and have since deployed our Organisational DHIS2 instance and we hope over time to mimic DATIM for many indicators. AM sure we’ll have a lot to learn from you and looking forward to it.

Thank you,

7 Likes

Hello DHIS2 World!
Brian here from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. I work on the e-Registries team as an Implementation Adviser, supporting point-of-care tracker programs for MCH in Palestine and Bangladesh. My interests include Android app deployments :iphone:, community health systems :man_health_worker: :woman_health_worker:, feedback/dataViz design :bar_chart:, and tacos :taco:.
Kudos on this great initiative, look forward to connecting and learning!
PS for more details on e-Registries, check out our sub-community page.

8 Likes

Hi all, I’m Lynn & work for a non-profit software and services organisation and am interested in learning more about how to better integrate DHIS2 for our partners.

7 Likes

Hi @Mozey1, @brian and @lynngre! :smile:

Welcome aboard the DHIS2 Community where we share experiences, learn from others’ best practices, connect with members we share a common interests with, and support each other throughout the implementation; and beyond!

You can check out the Categories we have in the Community and also contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am François Tsafack, working for Medair and International NGO based in Switzerland. I am new to DHIS2 and looking very much forward to learn from the rest of you. As of January 2019 Medair has embarked on rolling out DHIS2 for Health and Nutrition sectors as starting point.
In my capacity as Senior M&E Advisor, I am coordinating the DHIS2 deployment. Things are still at the very early stage in the process; so i hope to benefit from the experience of those of you here who went through the same process as we are at Medair.
Thanks for your patience,

François

7 Likes

Hi @ftsafack,

So glad to have you joining us; DHIS2 always delivers and you have a whole community of experts here always ready to support and assist you implement in the best way possible - you are going to love it here :slightly_smiling_face:

You can check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

4 Likes

My name is Pat Mc Mahon from Mothers First. We are a field based organisation that has been developing the 1000 Day App which is real time project and data management system. The app monitors targeted nutrition intervention for mothers and children in low income come countries. Please see her a link to the promotional video

I have no development experience, so development talk is difficult for us. We do need help to bring The 1000 day app in the field as a free open source resources for countries running on the DHIS 2 System. I will outline what we are doing in the the topics section. Thanks for all yer great work!

6 Likes

Hi @nutritionforall,

So glad to have you here! :smile: I am sure you will get more members interested once they get to understand the app’s functionality and how beneficial it can be to their day to day implementation.

You can spare some time and also check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

4 Likes

Hello DHIS2,
I’m Rashida Musa Mukaddas from Bauchi Nigeria; working with a non profit international organization that is gender responsive in terms of MNCH/FP and SRHS as well.
hope with the DHIS2 Community some issues with the app can be resolved and achieved.

I was based in Bauchi State of Nigeria,
I was involved with DHIS2 for Health Management Information System (HMIS) and Community Health Management Information System (CHMIS) strengthening of HMIS and reactivation of the CHMIS for MNCH/FP/SRHR data to be Gender-responsive at Local level, state and National for decision making use. ( project in is title (BORN) Meaning Bauchi Opportunities for Responsive Neonatal Maternal Health with our Ultimate Outcome as to contribute to the reduction of maternal and Child Mortality in targeted regions among marginalized and vulnerable women, especially adolescent girls, boys, and their children.

• Data Analysis and traveling
5 Likes