Introduce yourself

Hello @Rashida_Mukaddas,

Great to have you here with us! I amsure you are going to enjoy every bit of it as you interact with the DHIS2 Community members. You have done alot from your description and as much as you seek support, we hope to learn from you as well.

You can spare some time and also check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi members!

I’m so excited to be here.

I am an developer/entrepreneur currently based in Botswana, Southern Africa. I’m relatively new to DHIS2 and I am working on a project to implement DHIS2 an NGO in Botswana in collaboration with the government. Hopefully I will learn a lot on this forum and also contribute as I gain experience.

Looking forward to work with you all.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Hi @baps,

You are now home; Welcome to the DHIS2 Community!

Here, we get to we share experience, learn from others’ best practices, connect with members and support each other throughout the implementation!
You can spare some time and also check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @jomutsani. Much appreciated!

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jasmine and I work in a government organisation in India. My organisation recently started a collaboration with HISP India wherein I got introduced to DHIS2 platform. Since then, I have been involved in development of 10 DHIS2 based projects for national implementation.

I have already met some of the DHIS2 developers. It will be great to connect with you all.

5 Likes

Hi @jasmine,

It’s so great to have you here with us! You will find it more resourceful since everyone is always happy and willing to help :slight_smile: .

You can spare some time and check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Thank you @jomutsani.

4 Likes

@muhireandrew2020 sounds like Fortified Blended Food app which uses tracker!

5 Likes

Hi @mutali,

Welcome to the DHIS2 Community!

We are glad that you have joined us and we hope you will share your knowledge and experience as you contribute to the community’s discussion on topics you are proficient and interested in.

Other members are also available to support whenever you might have a challenge.

You can spare some time and check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi Jean and indead every one who have contributed to this conversation. It is an app that monitors targetred nutrition interventions for malnourshed pregnant mothers and children suffering from severe acute malnutrion. This could include Fortified Blended Food which uses tracker. Do you have experience with this type of App I wounder.?

5 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Haroon Twalibu, I was introduced to DHIS2 in 2016 by a UiO alumnus working with the CS department at Chancellor College. My interest in data and DHIS2 saw me land a role as a DHIS2 Coordinator on a Gates’ Foundation funded project called “Kuunika - Data for Action”.

I’m part of the DHIS2 core team here in Malawi supporting end users on a daily basis, as well as handling any configuration requests (mostly visualizations - dashboards) that come along. Also part of a team working on allowing parallel systems export data (aggregate) into the national DHIS2 instance through an interoperability layer.

Looking forward to learning and connecting from/with such a rich and diverse community.

5 Likes

It’s so nice to have you here @haroont!

We hope to learn from you as much as you expect to from the Community. The members are always available to support whenever you might have a challenge.

Best,
James.

4 Likes

Hi to all,
I am Fosuhene Andrews from Ghana. I have been using the dhis 2 application since 2019 for modeling data capturing and reporting systems for both government and non-government agencies (international donor fund projects). Well-versed in the tracker and aggregate concepts. Typically not on health-related systems but as a data warehouse, monitoring, and reporting tools for economic, government, social, environmental, infrastructure, and human settlement scopes.

I have built projects relating to climate change adaptation, projects and programs tracker at all district levels, plotting projects and hazard-prone areas in maps in relation to the community-level population, landcover, precipitation, temperature, building footprints, and elevation with the help of google earth engine.

I have also dealt with aggregate data on education, health, agriculture, environment, crime, settlement development, economics (establishment and jobs), governance, corruption, and accountability. The resulting analysis was made to match SDG Goals.

I hope to contribute and also learn from the experts…cheers.

5 Likes

Hi @fosuhene,

You are in safe hands now; Welcome to your new home!

There is an ocean of information in here and a pool of experts who are always ready to share, learn, support and connect with everyone. Feel free to navigate around the platform and in case of anything, don’t you hesitate to reach out!

Best,
James.

4 Likes

Thank so much for the warm welcome James.

4 Likes

Dear All,
My name is Ousman Esleman based in Ethiopian Ministry of Health and working for members of DHIS2 core customization and implementation team. Hope i learn and share knowledge from the global communities.

6 Likes

Hi @ousmandb!

So great to have you join us!

You will find it so friendly and as you mentioned, we are all here to get the best out of the system and ideas, comments, discussions are highly encouraged here :smile:

Please spare some time and check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community and also ask questions where you need clarification too.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Solomon and I am working at Federal Ministry of Health in Ethiopia as Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Data Manager. I have involved some DHIS2 training; my hobbies are listening music, reading books and more. It’s great to be part of the DHIS2 community.

6 Likes

Welcome, @solomonk!

We are happy that you finally joined us! We hope that you will share as much as you learn from the community members.

You can check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community and also ask questions where you need clarification too.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi Community,
My name is Diao Diallo, I am based in Guinea west Africa.
I am a HMIS consultant with John Snow Snow Inc(JSI) and specially working for the last three years on DHIS2 deployment/customization and user training…
A little bit experienced on tracker module I hope to improve it from this community.

4 Likes