Introduce yourself

Hello, I am bernie seville, working at UNHCR in the Philippines and working in Internally Displaced Populations. I am interested in exploring DHSI2 to be use in our day to day operations.

2 Likes

Hello Community,

I am Sunder from India. My company Dimonte Software deals with project implementation. We deal with payment automation for retail market and transport sectors. One of recent enquiries on pupulation statistics led me to DHIS2. This is the first of its kind for us to deal with statistical data capturing. I am glad that DHIS2 showed up in my search.

DHIS2 is one of few well documented softwares that I have seen so far in opensource world. Thanks to all the countless people behind this software. I am hoping to learn DHIS2 and be of help to the community whereever possible. Many thanks

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hello Team

I am Vincent Mlotha from Lilongwe Malawi.

Great to be here

2 Likes

Hello all, I am Collin from Jamaica and i am new to DHIS2. I like reading and walking

2 Likes

Hi DHIS2 community members. I am Abass S Kamara working for the Ministry of Health and Sanitation Sierra Leone as District Surveillance Data Officer. I am pleased to join this community this week only after completion of online DHIS2 Event fundamentals from DHIS2 academy in the Oslo University
Am happy to be part pf the group
Thanks!!

3 Likes

Hi DHIS2 community members. Am delighted to meet you and the guru of DHIS2 is here. I am an innovative Process Engineer/ Business Analyst. Have implemented DHIS2 projects for HIV/AIDS care treatment , Tuberculosis, and many more. Have completed various modules such as Data capture, Mobile App, Pivot and Analytics and configuration of forms.

I am glad to be part of the community.

3 Likes

Hi,
I’m Don de Savigny, and glad to join this forum, mainly to keep up with the marvellous work that the DHIS2 community is doing.

I am based at the moment in Canada but have spent most of my life working in Africa and globally, mostly on health systems development, with a special interest in national health information systems and how data is used for policy and practice. I am currently most interested in ICD-10 / 11 coded cause of death records and how they can be best managed in DHIS2 (SMoL mortality module, etc.) and interface eventually with quality death registration and vital statistics.

I have been following recent efforts in Ghana, Tanzania and Rwanda and excited by their progress in documenting mortality statistics via DHIS2. I am sure there are other examples and hope to learn more from this community.

Glad for the chance to join.
Don

6 Likes

Hi,
My name is Collings Mfungwe - Statistician by profession based in Malawi. I have been involved in DHIS2 for 8 years. Core duty has been doing data quality checks in DHIS2 and analytics. For instance creation of Dashboards and assignment of indicators.

I am also very much interested in current affairs accessed through various social media.WIN_20201217_08_26_43_Pro

2 Likes

Hello there i’m a new user and implementer of DHIS2 few months ago i heard about the system
I think DHIS2 is very smart comparing to what i have been using :blush: i’m an IT guy working in Tanzania-KCRI (Kilimanjaro Clinical Research Institute) we gonna start using this system asap for certain project

Feel free to contact me ask anything !! Research and data

Thank you

2 Likes

I recognize you yaw also I’m in ODK forum

2 Likes

Hello DHIS2 users,

I am Bimbola and am a Nigerian. I am excited to be part of this community.
I am currently a Masters student of Geography and Environmental Mgt, University of Ilorin, Kwara state, Nigeria.

I love learning new things. Am Goal-Oriented and i possess sound Knowledge in Graphics design, Web Design and Geography and Information Science(GIS).

Due to my curiosity for learning new things a friend of my told me about this software and here i am :smiley: i just completed the Fundamentals and guess what am not stopping until i become a GRAND MASTER in the use of this software.

Base on my skills mentioned above if you feel am capable for any connections, great innovations, Jobs/ work, Interns, Projects, Volunteering and thinking that can drive sustainable achievements.

Please feel free to email me on bashorunbimbola@gmail.com

I need this in other to help me acquire relevant experience before the end of my masters program. Please do hit me up i will appreciate.

Once again am happy to be here.
Love You All. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Grace Potma. I’m the Director of Product for OpenMRS. I’ve enjoyed getting to know the DHIS2 product and the massive value it adds for countries around the world. I look forward to getting to know the community more!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Abdirashiid I am Somalia particularly somaliland regions I am regional Epi officer I am interesting to improve my knowledge of Data analysis and so thank u for free learning

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m Piumal Rathnayake from Sri Lanka. Currently an undergraduate at University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. I have been researching on the DHIS2 API. Glad to join this community!

3 Likes

Hi all, I am Amanzuru Saviour from South Sudan working as a HMIS officer with Save the Children. Feeling nice to be part of this great forum of DHIS2 community.

2 Likes

Hello everyone
My name is Tiyamike Maganga, l am based in Blantyre, Malawi. I am currently working for Youth Net and Counselling, YONECO.

I have just been introduced to working with dhis2 and l think it is a great data collection system. I therefore look forward to learning more from this community. I enjoy baking and watching movies.

Happy to be part of this community

Tiyamike

2 Likes

hello stanley, I’m happy to find you; I’ve been writing to you since Ivory Coast and we had to work on a joint project of the FHI30 tracker. happy to meet you again

2 Likes

Hello everyone, My name is Edwin Jomo from Kenya working as an associate project coordinator in health informatics. I am very passionate about technology with a particular interest in digital health. I would like to be a contributor to this community in Quality Assurance, Technical Documentation, Technical Project Management, Capacity Building & Training or any other department that does not require me to be a developer.

I look forward to adding value to this community and interacting with everyone.

3 Likes

Hello Pamod,
I’m a trainee in Public Health. I was searching for literature for my research on using DHIS in controlling Infectious diseases based on Covid and came across this DHIS 2 in Sri Lanka. I would like to know about this DHIS 2 in SL and how far it has implemented in the country. This will help me to decide on which area do I need to research or to withdraw from it. Your response is highly appreciated.
Thank you
Ranamayurie

2 Likes

Hello Everyone.

I am Sagun D. from Nepal. I am an enthusiast in implementing DHIS2. I work mostly in the government and non-profit sector.

I was wondering which is the most stable and long term supported version for DHIS2?

1 Like