Data import: Unable to view Data values in Data Entry screen

Hi everypne,

I am using a DHIS 2 version 2.33.3 I have imported Data values through Import-Export App. Data values are imported; attached is the screen on Sierra Leone DEMO, but and they are not present in Data Entry screen, nor are they present in the report.

CSV file that was imported

I deleted the last 4 columns from the excel spreadsheet, as they are not required.

Any help is appreciated

2 Likes
  1. Hope you didn’t do dry run by typo.

2. Hope you are checking the correct organisation Unit and data value. Shall we double check the IDs match?

3. Do you have access to catalina.out under tomcat directory? Sometimes errors gets popped up there. May be you can share use catalina.out during the time of import.

4. On a layman approach, shall we do Analytics run, browser cache clear both inside dhis2 and through browser settings.

2 Likes

Hi @jthomas

I reimported the CSV file and the data is now present in the screen form January to May

But, I see no data in the report although I have run the analytics, cleared browser cache.

I’m actually experiencing the same issue. The data appears in the data set after import but not in pivot table even after running analytics. One thing I noticed is that data shows up if you move the period from rows to columns.
However, the data shows up after a day… My guess is it has to do with storing cache:

Could you try to set your cache setting to ‘No Cache’ and see if this works?

John

Hi @jesplana,

I have set the cache setting to ‘No Cache’ and It works but I can not see all the data in the pivot. For example in demo below, there is no data for February though it has been entered and it is present in Data Entry screen.

Thanks

Dear all,
At WHO we are using a application called Bulk Load to upload data from excel which could help you guys.
The application generates templates automatically from any data set or even program. During data upload it identifies duplicates (e.g. duplicated events). You can configure a time range within which events can be considered duplicates.

We haven’t experience any issues so far with the data visualizations.

The latest version of this app was just released: Bulk Load app 3.5.1 now available

GitRepo:

Hope this helps!
Lucia

4 Likes