2.39 analytics table export error

Hi dear community, @dhis2-analytics , @tracker-analytics

I am currently trying to upgrade from 2.36 to 2.39. First i have faced with the problem connected to the task scheduler. It was fixed
Now when i am trying to generate an analytical tables, I have faced a problem shown below

Also attached dhis2.log file fragment, starting when I am running analytical tables generation
2.39-analytics error.docx (19.8 KB)

Environment: macOs Ventura, java 11.0.16, postgres 14, tomcat 9.0.67, dhis2.39.2.1

any suggestions how to fix it?

Thank you
Regards,

Ulanbek

Hi Ulanbek,

Other members faced issues updating to the same version (2.39.2.1) and found the following post helpful:

Please check if it solves the issue as well. Thanks!

Hi @Gassim

Thank you for your reply. I have checked that table:

and have not found any QuarterlyNov records. It seems it has different nature of the error.

I have attached the server responses and if you look at the picture above, after collecting data and completing the stage ‘Populating analytics tables OWNERSHIP’, the table has zero records, and it causes the exceptions below:

ANALYTICS-TABLE-server-responses.docx (12.5 KB)

Maybe this could be helpful to trace the root of errors.

Regards,

Hi Ulanbek

Is your problem resolved? I am having the same problem with one of my servers upgraded to 39.2.1.

Hi @Hannan

Unfortunately not yet. I am waiting for another couple of fixes to be done before to upgrade.
And will try again
Regards