Hi! Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Please correct me if it isn’t
This is probably a very basic question but Google or Youtube did not give me a very definitive answer.
I’m currently looking to configure some validation rules. What is the significance of the “Importance” field? If it’s high, will it prevent people from completing their submissions? Is it a filter you can use when running the “Data Quality” app (e.g. Check only medium or high priority rules)?
- DHIS2 version you’re using - 2.29
- Operating system and web browser you’re using - Windows 10, Google Chrome
- Servlet container/Tomcat logs related to your problem. - Don’t know how to check. This is probably not applicable too as I haven’t done anything yet. Just gathering information
- Web browser console: In e.g. Chrome click Ctrl+Shift+I, then “Console”, and look for exceptions related to your problem. - Same as above. Probably not applicable
- Actions leading to the problem: Describe as clearly as possible which steps you take leading to the problem or exception - and whether you can reproduce this issue on our demo servers (play.dhis2.org ) - Same as above. Probably not applicable
- Problem description: Describe the problem clearly, why you think it is a problem and which behavior you would expect from the system. - Same as above. Probably not applicable