Tracker Capture app empty lists only in main page (but not inside TEIs profile and search results)

Dear Experts,

I hope this message finds you well, the program id is not found in trackerCaptureGridColumns

{“httpStatus”:“Not Found”,“httpStatusCode”:404,“status”:“ERROR”,“message”:“The key ‘PNctgqYdXY6’ was not found in the namespace ‘trackerCaptureGridColumns’.”}

I use windows server 2016 and I need your solutions.

Thank you in Advance

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

Hi @mohammadayub864,

It seems @Pomi_Daniel had experienced this issue before and shared the solution. I moved your post to here because it sounded like the same issue, could you check if the solution above works for you as well.

Thank you!

Dear @Gassim,

Thank you for your information , I also did before created a user , assign and give rights it was not worked. I again do this.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

Maybe try to clear the cache again properly! To be 100% sure it’s not a cache issue, first clear the cache from Data Administration app → Maintenance → Clear cache & Reload apps, and then access the instance from a new browser (or browser profile) which you’ve not accessed before. If the issue doesn’t appear then it’s definitely a cache issue.

Thanks!

@mohammadayub864 ,

Is this issue happening only for certain users or for all the users? If this is working fine for few users and for others it’s causing an issue, then it is most likely a permissions issue.

Thanks,
Rithvik

Dear @Gassim,

I did before this and I have done again. it is not the issue of cache.
It is still not showing.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

Dear @rithvik,

It is not listing for all users. other functionality is working only listing functionality has this problem.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

@mohammadayub864 ,

When you say other functionalities are working fine, you mean the users able to enter new data for that program but not able to view them?

Thanks,
Rithvik

Dear @rithvik,

Yeah , the user can view the entered data.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

Please make sure in the sharing settings that Capture and View is selected for those users:

Dear @Gassim,

I did in programs and program stages add User group and allow those, is there any other place to do that.

Please let me know.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

@mohammadayub864 ,

Can you check if the user is assigned the org units properly?

If you are using Search Organisation Units, make sure it is correctly assigned for the user.

Thanks,
Rithvik

Dear @rithvik,

I have given assigned in all three one that user , selecting each org for that user as below figure

I am using windows server 2016 and latest DHIS2 version.
I kindly request from all Senior DHIS2 Experts Is there anything required to be added in Server Side Configuration Please let me know.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

Understood, but please did you try using a different browser which you’ve not accessed the instance from?

Thanks!

Dear @Gassim,

I tested in firefox , edge and UC browser still the same problem. Please share my request to Senior Experts.

Thank you in Advance

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

Hi there @mohammadayub864 !
The error message you are referring is in fact log noise, and would be expected for most users.

'The key ‘PNctgqYdXY6’ was not found in the namespace ‘trackerCaptureGridColumns’

The message implies that the user has not made their own configuration of the column order for the program being listed. It is regrettable that the console displays this error message, and we are looking at removing it - but it should not in itself represent a problem for the users.

I was not entirely clear on what you meant with:

It is not listing for all users. other functionality is working only listing functionality has this problem.
Does the users affected suffer from a functional problem as well as seeing the error message? What is the details of the problem seen by some users in that case?

Best regards,
Markus

1 Like

Dear Markus Bekken,

Thank you for replying the message ! My Problem is Data is searched and displayed in tabular form but not listed while selecting the Org Unit.
Search is working … as below screen shot

Clicked Data is displayed…as below screen shot

But Data are not listed…as below screen shot I want to show the data here as in DHIS2 demo is working

I also highlighted the pic here I want to show data.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

I am waiting for your feedback. I hope you got the problem and will let you provide your experience.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like

Hello @mohammadayub864,

I looked at your screenshots and observed that you have selected the check-mark button (button row below where you select program). Does it work if you select one of the other buttons?

If that doesn’t solve the problem, I think the next step is to have look at the browser network tab: press F12, select ‘Network’, refresh browser (F5) and see if there are any red entries.

1 Like

Dear Technical Experts,

I hope this email finds you well, There was a problem in DHIS 38 version I taught it has been solved in in DHIS 39 but still it is showing the below error.
I do not know these IDS will be added in other tables in Database. it is not a permission issue if it is a permission Search will also provide an issue.

Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai
Kabul, Afghanistan