The 2019 DHIS2 Annual Conference - Registration is OPEN!

So excited to announce that registration for the 2019 DHIS2 Annual Conference (formerly called Experts Academy) is now OPEN!

Are you ready for 4 days of use cases, thematic presentations, and live demos?

The Annual Conference is not only a unique opportunity to meet and share experiences on DHIS2 implementations, but it will also provide key insights on what it takes to build and strengthen solid information systems.

Are you interested in attending? Register now and get the early bird discount: https://www.dhis2academy.org/annual-conference-2019/

#dac2019 #dhis

14 Likes

Thanks for this information, please how long will it take to get invitation after the registration?

3 Likes

Hi Stephen, we will review your application and if you are selected, you will receive an invitation straight away. Thank you. Alice

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the announcement! :tada:

I will share it with colleagues. In case anyone asks me, are there selection criteria published for who is chosen to attend? It may help folks prioritize who applies.

3 Likes

Has anyone gotten an invitation for 2019 DHIS 2 Annual conference?

3 Likes

Please I am interested if you share the post. Thanks

3 Likes

Hello teams dhis2 ! Thanks for the information. I am really interested in the 2019 Annual Conference.

2 Likes

Hi

We will review the applications based on the level of knowledge of DHIS2. Kindly note that we have a restricted number of seats available, therefore we can confirm one participation per Organisation and add 2 onto waiting list. We will try to confirm the 2 on waiting list as soon as we can.

Thank you

Alice

4 Likes

Hi Danedjo

You can register here: https://www.dhis2academy.org/annual-conference-2019/

Thank you

Alice

3 Likes

Hi Alice
Hi!
I registered last night
thank you

3 Likes

Thanks you Alice for Sharing link

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

This is great. We will get back to you soon!

4 Likes

Dears,

The email provided in the article isn’t working !

abstractsoslo2019@dhis2.org → Domain contains illegal character abstractsoslo2019@dhis2.org

Regards,

Hanin M. Saadah

3 Likes

Hello Hanin,

I wish to confirm that the email address: abstractsoslo2019@dhis2.org is working. We have received your abstract. Thank you for submitting! We will get back to you one we have reviewed the abstracts.

Best regards,
Kjerstin

5 Likes

Thank you very much

3 Likes

Goodday all, has anyone gotten invitation for the upcoming 2019 DHIS2 Annual Conference in Oslo?

2 Likes

Yes.I got the invitation, so excited to attend !!!

3 Likes