The 2019 DHIS2 Annual Conference - Registration is OPEN!

Oui, je suis ravis de ma part de faire partir de cette famille et vraiment tout excité de me retrouvé à cette grande Messe du savoir. parceque j’ai reçu mon invitation et m’y attelle pour l’obtension de mon visa. A très bientôt

3 Likes

@aliceal Can you please help me in finding topics that are going to be included in the conference?

2 Likes

Hello there!
@aliceal
I’ve received an invitation letter to attend DHIS2 annual conference.
But my question is: Can we ,the participants, prepare a presentation in the conference or not?
It’s helps us share our experience using DHIS2 in different countries with the other participants, plus it strengths my position to get the visa, so I can attend this conference.

2 Likes

Je pense que les details sur les présentations de la conférence sont assez claire.
il faut soummetre un abstrat pour les présentation à la conférence sinon il est toujours important de se préparer par rapport à la situation d’évolution du DHIS-2 dans votre pays afin de partager les expériences avec les autres participants.

3 Likes

@Kaled Thank you for your response, but I didn’t see a link or rules for the presentation materials, or even a deadline. That’s why I asked if there will be presentations run by us or not.

3 Likes

https://www.dhis2academy.org/annual-conference-2019/appcompetition.html

3 Likes

Thank you again @Kaled for your efforts
This link is the Apps competition for the developers who created and app related to DHIS2, my question was for us the implementers who used DHIS2 to capture data for various programs in one country or more, anyway I think we exceeded the deadline.
Thank you again!

3 Likes

Nous avons également hâte de vous accueillir Kaled :blush:. A bientôt. Alice

2 Likes

Hi Abdulkarim, we had a call for abstracts which is now closed unfortunately. You can however still send an email to oslo2019@dhis2.org with more details. I will forward it to my colleagues. Alice

3 Likes

@aliceal I have registered and sent emails on few inquiries weeks ago but did not get a response. could you please take a look into this? specifically, when should we be expecting communication from the registration.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi Mathew

I just sent you an acceptance.Thanks. Alice

2 Likes

I didn’t get invitation letter.

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup Alice pour l’invitation.

2 Likes

Hi Stephen, thank you for your interest. You are on waiting list. I believe you received a message about it. Thank you. Alice

2 Likes

Hello
T
Are those selected required to pay

2 Likes

Hi Catagula, yes registration fees are USD 600.

2 Likes

Hi @aliceal I am a student at NTNU and I will be presenting my thesis dissertation on the 18th that’s why I would be only able to attend after the first two days. Is it possible that I pay just for them? I inquired about the discount for students but I didn’t receive a response.

2 Likes