TEI sort not working in Tracker Capture app

Hi Philip,
I checked on the tracker page listing, it seems it’s no longer allowing list order by registration date, and sort on that element does not work.
I want to check whether it’s a bug or some changed configuration.
The recent registration TEI goes on the last page by default now.

2 Likes

@mutali this is a bug would you like to create a jira bug issue on jira.dhis2.org? Thank you!

2 Likes

Reported: DHIS2-12684

3 Likes

Thank you! I voted to the issue too, and I added the CoP to labels and the link to this topic in the comments. :+1:

3 Likes

voted

1 Like

Good day
Found a bug in web version 2.35.13, for tracker capture sorting for Registration Date field is not working.

Please assist.

Thank you

Hi @Vidhi,
Thank you so much for reporting this! I’m able to reproduce the issue on 2.35.13 as well, and it was actually a bug which was fixed (see here: [DHIS2-12684] - Jira)

I’m also moving this post to the same topic that the first bug was reported. TEI sort not working in Tracker Capture app

Hi @Vidhi ,
the fix is currently on 2.35 dev so it will be released on 2.35.14. Hope that helps!

Luca

2 Likes

Hello @luca.cambi @Gassim

This is back in 2.39.1.1. Has it been fixed yet?

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
In versions 38 and 39, I noticed that the tracker records are displayed from the oldest to the most recent. So the new records are on the pages. This is unpleasant because we have to go through all the pages to return the latest records.
I’m looking for a way to display the last records first like in previous versions of dhis2. I use the “tracker capture” module with the Google Chrome browser

2 Likes

Hi @Ckouassi

Thank you for your post! I can reproduce this issue which had been fixed before, see [DHIS2-12684] - Jira. Will repost your comment to the jira issue. Thanks!