Spanish Translation

Hi guys!

Finally I have dhis2 translate to spanish! unfortunately I don't have internet connetion now, just mail. Is there a way I can send you the files via email? There are some issues that were left out the translation ( I couldn't find them any way) one of them is the help that are in a .vm files and the resourse editor doesn't work with them (let me know is there a way!), ,the others are when someone try the inicial login (all the text and buttons) and in the user manager/create_new_rol, user manager/create new role/authorities and in the same place a option in the list that says ALL.

That's all for now

Best for all
Lester

···

---------------------------------------
    Red Telematica de Salud - Cuba
        CNICM - Infomed

Hello Lester,

Great that you’ve completed the translation to Spanish! To get them into the global repository without being able to do Bazaar commits, pls do the following:

Since you have used the resource editor, probably with Spanish - Spain as locale, you will have one file called i18n_module_es_ES.properties for each web module. For example, there should be one in dhis-2\dhis-web\dhis-web-dataentry\src\main\resources\org\hisp\dhis\de

My suggestion is that you go to the root of the source code tree in Windows Explorer (unless you’re running Linux) and do a search for all files called i18n_module_es_ES.properties

You should then send me all those files, but since they have the same name, please rename each of them with the name of the web module it belongs to. Then I will place them correctly and rename them back, and commit the code to the repo.

Maybe someone else can respond about the .vm file.

Cheers,

Knut

···

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Lester Gutierrez Campo lgutierrezc@infomed.sld.cu wrote:

Hi guys!

Finally I have dhis2 translate to spanish! unfortunately I don’t have internet connetion now, just mail. Is there a way I can send you the files via email? There are some issues that were left out the translation ( I couldn’t find them any way) one of them is the help that are in a .vm files and the resourse editor doesn’t work with them (let me know is there a way!), ,the others are when someone try the inicial login (all the text and buttons) and in the user manager/create_new_rol, user manager/create new role/authorities and in the same place a option in the list that says ALL.

That’s all for now

Best for all

Lester

Red Telematica de Salud - Cuba

CNICM - Infomed

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Cheers,
Knut Staring

Hi Lester,

The help file you must add and edit manually. It is located here:
dhis-2\dhis-web\dhis-web-commons-resources\src\main\webapp\dhis-web-commons\help

Just make a copy of the help_en_GB.vm file and call it help_es_ES.vm. Then you can edit the file in any text editor and preview it in your browser.

Ola

···

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Lester Gutierrez Campo lgutierrezc@infomed.sld.cu wrote:

Hi guys!

Finally I have dhis2 translate to spanish! unfortunately I don’t have internet connetion now, just mail. Is there a way I can send you the files via email? There are some issues that were left out the translation ( I couldn’t find them any way) one of them is the help that are in a .vm files and the resourse editor doesn’t work with them (let me know is there a way!), ,the others are when someone try the inicial login (all the text and buttons) and in the user manager/create_new_rol, user manager/create new role/authorities and in the same place a option in the list that says ALL.

That’s all for now

Best for all

Lester