Process failed: Exception during execution

Hi
Iam trying to run analytics , and iam experiecing this issue on v.2.34

I have attached the log file for your reference. Please advise on how to resolve thiscatalina.doc (99.2 KB)

Hi @dguambe,

seems this is the culprit:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "analytics_temp_2019" does not exist

Hard to say how this should happen. Some theories:

• Could you simply try again? Make sure no other interfering processes are being run, like clearing analytics tables under maintenance.

• Could you look in your PostgreSQL database, and make sure the database user which runs DHIS 2 is the owner of all tables, including whichever analytics tables you have?

regards,

Lars

1 Like

The same problem just occured on our dhis2 instance. v 2.36.3 running on ubuntu 20.04.

Any one would like to suggest any solution ??

Hey @ahmed685,

My best bet is to review @Lars answer for the same topic:

Please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue after those instructions (if not then possibly share the logs, please). Thank you!

Hello, I have the same problem in my DHIS2 App, and i have tread to apply your instructions, bout it didn’t resolve.
Is there any anther solution.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Mohammad_Alyamani! (:

I think we need more info to understand the issue and find a solution. Please post more details about the issue, DHIS2 instance version number, and what app you are using? What steps are you taking when the error appears?

It will help if you’d share the Catalina.out log (without the sensitive info) and a screenshot of the Network tab in the developer’s console (F12).

Thanks!

Hi all,
We have the same problem.
We have the 36.4 version and everything works untill we try to run the analytics tables. We are doing this manually.
I attached the log file.
Hope you can help us,
Thank you
log_analytics_tables_error.docx (66.9 KB)

Hi @cristina.barrena,

After reading the log file you shared, it seems like one of the “sub-select” statements is returning more than one row when we are expecting only one. Having more than one row could be a data issue.

As we are inserting one value for each column, we must have one unique value (from the “sub-select”) per column.

You can see all the “sub-select” statements that I could isolate from the log in the file attached.

Do you think you or someone in your team would be able to identify which of those “sub-select” queries are returning two (or more) or rows? This will help to narrow the problem.

Thanks,
Maikel

sub-selects.pdf (29.1 KB)

Thank you very much, @maikel

Your comment has been very usefull. After you told us it could be a data isue, we decided to delete all the data we had. Afortunately, we are in a test server.

We have made a metadata export/import to another empty instance and now it works.

Thank you again! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome @cristina.barrena. I’m glad you could fix the issue =)

Cheers,
Maikel

1 Like