Password Expiry Alerts

Hello,

I checked the “Enable password expiry alerts” box and users start receiving expiry notifications which do not stop even after they have changed their passwords. I checked for similar issues on Jira but couldn’t find any. Is there a work around to avoid this? Even after un-checking the option, the users who already received a notification continue to receive those still

···

Walusiku J. Muyunda

Cell: +260967006614
Cell: +260971000614

“We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!”

1 Like

Hi Walusiki,

Check that you do not have another instance of the database running somewhere e.g. a dev instance and de-activate this feature on those instance/s.

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel: 041-367 1027

Cell: 082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@hisp.org

···

Hello,

I checked the “Enable password expiry alerts” box and users start receiving expiry notifications which do not stop even after they have changed their passwords. I checked for similar issues on Jira but couldn’t find any. Is there a work around to avoid this? Even after un-checking the option, the users who already received a notification continue to receive those still

Walusiku J. Muyunda

Cell: +260967006614
Cell: +260971000614

“We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!”

Thank you. I think that explains it. We have a dev server and live server and all the affected users have accounts on both. Thanks once more.

Regards.