Not Displaying Data in Tracker Capture

Dear Experts,

I hope this message finds you well, I have an issue in Tracker Capture. My DHIS2 is latest version 2.38.1 data is not listed in Tracker Capture. Need your urgent Support.

Thank you in Advance

With Best Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

Hi @mohammadayub864

Thank you for the post and the screenshots! I hope we’ll find a solution soon.

Was it listed before? Please try to check if this is a cache issue (use Guest mode [not incognito] or a new/different browser which you’ve not visited your instance from) if you can see the data then this is 100% a cache issue which will need you to clear the cache properly.

If it’s not a cache issue, were you able to access this data using the same user and the same sharing settings? If yes then it’s also not a sharing setting as well. To make sure, if you use the API, you will be able to view the data so if you go to [yourInstanceURL]/api/programs/PNctgqYdXY6 it will display the info which is not showing in the app.

We need to check the logs further please. Follow the guide here to get the import summary: What to do when an error happens? How to check the import summary?

Thanks!

Dear @Gassim,
Thank you so much for your reply, I did browser cache and cleaned all the caches as I heard it is the problem of server it needs some configuration in server. I do not know what is going to be added.

it is saying it is angular package issue.

I waiting to receive a feedback.

Thank you in Advance
Regards
Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai

1 Like