Maps Error - Failed to Fetch API Data - DHIS2 2.39.1.1

Dear CoP,

Seeking assistance on a maps error I am getting when creating a thematic or events map. The error showing is as shown in the screenshots below. I am able to create maps from the google earth engine just fine.

Regards,
Cynthia

Hi @ckambobe

Thank you for the post. Please see if clearing the application cache in the Data Administration app → Maintenance (clear application cache, and reload apps) will resolve the issue. After clearing the cache please check using the browser’s Guest mode.

If you’re still facing the same issue, could you share the nginx config from your server admin (without sensitive info)?

Thanks!

Hi @Gassim ,

I reloaded the apps and cleared the cache, but still got the errors.

So I tried creating the map via Chrome’s incognito mode and it worked just fine without any errors. So what does this mean?

Just another note. I have tested using Firefox (not incognito) and I don’t the errors I am getting when using Chrome browser.

This definitely means it’s a cache issue!

1. Clear system cache by going to Data Administration app → Maintenance → Clear application cache and reload apps

2. Clear browser cache using the browser cache cleaner app and just in case the cache isn’t clearing properly.

3. Using Hard Reload and Empty Cache:

1. Clear cache and storage from ‘Application’ in the
    Browser Developer Tools, select clear site data. see screenshot:

I have followed the steps advised, still getting the same outcome in Chrome

What version of Chrome are you using? please update the application and test again.

Just updated it and still getting the same error. Still saying ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

What if you test in a new profile, do you still get the same error?

Thanks!

I accessed the site via guest mode and test account, managed to create the map without the error.

1 Like

Thanks! This proves the other profile simply didn’t clear the cache properly. The results of your tests all prove 100% it’s a cache issue. It should be solved by repeating the steps for clearing cache.