Introduce yourself

Hi, I’m Huyen from HISP Vietnam, as part of implementation team. I’ve been working with DHIS2 since 2012.

7 Likes

My name is Sandy Dove from HISP-SA. Iam involved with training users in DHIS2. Always excited to meet new users and rekindle existing friendships in the DHIS2 community. Look forward to sharing innovative ideas and practices.

7 Likes

I’m a dhis2 backend developer, originally from India, now based at UiO in Oslo, Norway. I have a background in software engineering with an industry experience of around 6 years. I am part of DHIS2 since the start of 2018 , working on different parts of the backend APIs and enhancing general system capabilities.

My hobbies include coding :computer: , playing football :soccer: , gaming :joystick: (board games :game_die: and Playstation :video_game: ) , and eating :shallow_pan_of_food: :wink:

Excited to be part of DHIS2 and looking forward to interacting with all of you!

8 Likes

Hello DHIS2ers… James is my name and I am based in Nairobi, Kenya working with PSI and this is my home - the CoP! I will be supporting all members ensuring that your needs are channeled to the right teams for support.
I have been actively using DHIS2 in Jhpiego over the past 3 years supporting various projects and research studies that have been implemented together with the government’s Ministry of Health. Besides that, I love to travel a lot, I enjoy photography, Interacting with people all over, exchanging ideas and learning from each other.

10 Likes

Hi @jomutsani! So happy to have you as part of the CoP team.

6 Likes

Hi @Karoline! I am honored to be part of this great team! I have been going through the different categories and I must say you have done so much in this community!

6 Likes

@jomutsani very happy to have you on board! Welcome

6 Likes

Hi all. Josephine is my name, based in Nairobi Kenya working with PSI and @jomutsani to support the CoP. Excited and looking forward to learn, share experiences, build a strong community and make an impact with a successful practice.
I am family oriented person, love the outdoors, hiking - one day i plan to hike the himalayas and i love pets.
Looking forward to interacting with you all.

8 Likes

Hi everyone,
My name is Antonia Bezenchek and I work for IPRO - INFORMAPRO based on Rome, Italy.
I’m IPRO’s CIO and responsible for the IT management, implementation, and
translation of the DHIS 2 Project in the Autonomous Region of Kurdistan, Iraq - funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, led by the University of Rome Tor Vergata in cooperation with the Ministry of Health of the Kurdistan Regional Government.
I’m also works on other projects for Databases in the Health sector, such as dbARCA, a system for clinical management of antiretroviral drug resistance, Euresist - system for prediction of antiretroviral drug resistance and other.

It’s great to be part of the DHIS2 community!
Antonia

8 Likes

Hi,
I am Kelvin Murumba, a software developer currently working for IntelliSOFT. I am an implementer working on different project. Currently working on tracker. I am happy to be here. With love from Kenya.

9 Likes

Thanks @Scott!

5 Likes

Welcome on board @KMurumba! We are glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome, @antonia! We are happy to have you onboard!

5 Likes

Hi all,

My name is Eric Dusabe from HISP Rwanda as a Senior Developer, I’m supporting the Implementation of DHIS2 in Rwanda. and I’m happy to be part of the team.

8 Likes

@duserik Welcome on board.

6 Likes

Hi DHIS2ers

I am from Palestine, I am a member of the Palestinian DHIS2 country team.

I work on both Tracker and Aggregated projects.

Thanks

10 Likes

Hi,

I am Pradeep, from Nepal, Team-Leader of M&E in LINKAGES Nepal Project. We have customized DHIS2 and have bee using DHIS2 in 20 districts of Nepal to track services provided to high risk population of HIV.

Thanks,
Pradeep

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @ataallah and @Pradeep.

5 Likes

Hi Josephine, great to have both you and @jomutsani on here now and part of the team!

6 Likes

Hello everyone,

I work at Management Systems International (Washington, D.C.) on the Client Solutions and Innovations team. Primarily I am a web developer across various sectors/projects but somehow found myself as the “DHIS2 Guy” of the company 2 years ago.

As a part of the Client Solutions team, I am not only responsible for developing custom web solutions, but as a whole, we are focused on successful implementation of technology for our projects around the world. I’ve been to two DHIS2 symposiums (symposia?) in DC, one expert’s academy, and the Android Academy in Zimbabwe in early 2018. Unfortunately our only DHIS2 related project is ending next year, but we’re happy that our collaboration with the Ghana Health Service has assisted them as they’ve put in their own hard work and effort in successfully rolling our their Tracker at the national level.

Moving forward we’re going to be looking at DHIS2 as a monitoring & evaluation tool for tracking and aggregating key indicators in various sectors.

Hope to see you at the next Symposium!

Chase

8 Likes