Introduce yourself

Fuat
Cairo

My hobby is designing dashboards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Novera Ansari. I am focal point for Health Information in WHO Jordan office.
We are supporting Ministry of Health to implement DHIS2. Happy to connect to you all.

3 Likes

Hi how are you?

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
My name is Walter V. Faustine, and I work as a DHIS2 Implementer and Software Engineer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) in Tanzania. We assist the Ministry of Health | Tanzania in developing and implementing various solutions ranging from HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and PNC. I’m excited to hear and learn more from you.
Cheers.

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
TWITTER

6 Likes

Hi Walter! Welcome to the community! If you have any development questions feel free to create a post in the Development - Développement section or join our Slack Community

1 Like

Hello! I am Violet Abel, a public health development analyst providing monitoring and evaluation of data and analysis for non governmental organizations. I am taking the course to broaden my data management skills and train my team.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! :tada::tada:

Thank you for your post, and good luck with your DHIS2 learning path. Looking forward to hearing about you and your teams experiences in the community. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone from DRC, i’m an IT Project Manager and want to learn more about DHIS2
Best regards

3 Likes

Bonsoir, je suis Chitan KEITA PhD en entomolo-parasitologie parasitologie médicale. Je travaille avec DHIS2 avec des collègues. Nous avons commencé à enregistrer nos données entomologiques sur la plate forme avec les Smartphones il ya 3 mois au Mali. Merci

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Haruko, originally from Japan and working in Nepal right now as a Health Officer in UNICEF Nepal. I’m here to enhance my skills in health information systems strengthening! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai from Kabul Afghanistan, worked as Senior Systems Development Analyst.

3 Likes

hi all
I am Abdullah Mohamed ail from Somalia background knowledge is masters in health system management, I am working and my title is TB PROGRAM COORDINATOR
I was get the link on YouTube channel
I thank all dhis2 community for these opportunity.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @neranga .

1 Like

Welcome to the community @duqoow12

1 Like

Welcome to the community @vogbole

1 Like

Hello, My name is Samuel Rayford Mitondo. I am from Blantyre, Malawi. I am a Data Clerk at World Vision Malawi - Balaka working under the U.S President’s Malaria Initiative Vectorlink project together with Malawi’s Ministry of Healthy. My main roles includes reconciliation of data and providing technical support to DECs.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @winzuwa @Chitan_Keita @Haruko @mohammadayub864 @duqoow12 @Rayford! :tada::tada:

Thank you for the warm welcomes @Mbevi! Nice community spirit :clap:

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Musfer. Working as a Developer (eHealth). Working with Ministry of Health in Yemen, I am aiming to introduce DHIS2 on one of the projects I am working on.

Thanks

5 Likes

Hi
I am delighted to be part of this great community. I am from Nigeria working with AFENET(African Field Epidemiology Network) as behavioral scientist on the project “Strengthening Data Quality to Improve Immunization and PHC Program Performance in Nigeria” a BMGF funded project with the goal to improve quality and acceptability of PHC admin data(DHIS2) for programmatic decision making using behavioral science approaches.
Using a customized DHIS2 app, developed a checklist that guide the selected and trained data quality ambassadors and youth corps to conduct facility prompt visits. Use the dashboard to provide feedback.
I am looking forward to working with DHIS2 users that have interest to use behavioral science approach to mitigate factors that affect the quality of PHC data in Nigeria.
I like travelling meeting new people

Cheers

4 Likes

Hello team, I am from Uganda working as a data officer with one of our health facilities. Am glad to have been linked to DHIS2 Fundamentals by a friend where I completed the course successfully

4 Likes