Introduce yourself

My name is Ottias Tapfumanei from Zimbabwe working under the National Malaria Control Programme. Iam involved with training users in DHIS2 at national level. Always excited to meet new users and rekindle existing friendships in the DHIS2 community.

4 Likes

Hi DHIS2 community members. I am pleased to be joining this community. Currently, I am based in Equatorial Guinea supporting DHIS2 for the Malaria project.

4 Likes

Hi, I am Malik yousafzai from Afghanistan. I am working as a DHIS2 senior member.

4 Likes

Thanks

Hi everyone!
My name is Honest Kimaro; I work in the University of Dar es Salaam DHIS2 Innovation Lab (www.dhis2.udsm.ac.tz) as the DHIS2 lab Coordinator. I have been involved in research around DHIS2 implementation and coordinating DHIS2 and related technologies implementation efforts in Tanzania for more than 17 years. I am also a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, teaching various courses in health informatics, information systems, and Computer science. I am delighted to be part of this large DHIS2 community.

Thanks
Honest

6 Likes

Hello @honest - Great to see you on the CoP :+1:

2 Likes

Hey i’m new here in this platform i expect to learn more about health system

5 Likes

Hello, my name is Bennett Benedict from the University of Dar es Salaam DHIS2 Lab. At the Lab, I work as a software developer and DevOps Engineer.

7 Likes

Greetings everyone. I am Flora Avera Fonyuy from Cameroon working at the Batibo Health District. I work most of the time with dta: daily, weekly and monthly data generated from health facilities, collect, analyse and forward feedback to the Regional Office and back to the health facilities

6 Likes

Hello,

My name is Tongwa Gullit Nkanyi. Working as a Nurse/ Data manager. Working with HIV and Malaria programs in Cameroon in Eyumojock Health District in South West Region. Eager to learn DHIS2, as I am aiming to introduce DHIS2 on one of the projects I am working on. All of your support will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tongwa Gullit

5 Likes

Je suis trĂšs ravie de faire partie de ĂȘtre communautĂ©. Je suis Mathilde AGBODANDÉ du BĂ©nin, Conseiller Technique au Suivi de la Performance du Secteur SantĂ©, une utilisatrice des donnĂ©es pour l’analyse dĂ©cisionnelle permanente. Pour moi, la qualitĂ© des donnĂ©es est le premier intrant pour le dĂ©veloppement de toutes les nations. Elle a donc besoin d’une attention soutenue. Le partage d’expĂ©riences et les Ă©changes divers aideront les pays comme le mien.
TrÚs longue vie à cette communauté.

4 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, Greetings,
I’m James Wani Longa Poijo, South Sudanese by nationality, working as a Health Information system administrator in the Ministry of Health. Eager to learn and improve my skills in DHIS2, as I am aiming to improve the use of DHIS2 in my country and wish to do something that can help communities in my country and in the region and globally in terms of health, education and agriculture and Climate change.

I’m also part of the DHIS2 core team here in South Sudan supporting end users on a daily basis, modifying the Data-sets and Tracker and Event programs based on the program’s needs, as well as handling any configuration requests (mostly visualizations - dashboards) that come along, through technical support from @HISP Tanzania, represented by Mr @Wilfred.
in case there’s any inquiry I will get back to the COP members and all of your support will be appreciated.

Thanks,
James Wani Longa Poijo

6 Likes

I am Abubakar Suleiman Tsamiya, Medical Informatics by profession. Currently building Maternal Early Warning System (MEWS) tool using DHIS2 for Early Detection, Timely Referral, Effective Management and Efficient Follow-up of women who develop High Blood Pressure in Pregnancy (Pre-eclampsia) in Uganda. I am Happy to be here and open to collaborations and strategic partnerships on solutions geared towards reducing maternal and child health death and severe disabilities, in resource limited settings.

5 Likes

hi my name is Bruno Mulimbika am from Malawi my knowledge is this soft ware is not that good and i believe ill lean a lot

4 Likes

Hello, Am Anthony Katanda Kamanga from Malawi. I work with AABC Management Consultants as Programs Intern and a volunteer at Buthu Walero ( a Girl of Today). I paased DHIS2 fundamentals course and looking forward to continue with other levels.

4 Likes

I am ỌlĂĄlĂ©kan Adekunle Muideen , Nigeria , working with National Primary Health Care Development Agency as EMID focal person/ Data officer.

4 Likes

I to everyone, Im Mr. Issufo Bitone Ernesto, from Mozambique, currently work in FDC, one NGO as M&A Official since 2021. We work with DHIS2 for aggregate and non aggregate data, with many HIV project. As target is to reduce new infection on AGYH, KPOP(SW, MSM, PDU and Recluse). The better place to find me is on whatsapp +258870975512.
Best regards
IBitone

4 Likes

Hello Everyone this is Suliman Sardar from Afghanistan,
Working with World Health Organization - WHO/ MoPH As a DHIS2 expert
Hope to share experience & ideas with each other about DHIS2

4 Likes

Hi all. How are you guys doing?

4 Likes

Hello everyone here. Am Grant Banda who is working in Zambia as a Clinical Care Officer under Chililabombwe District Health Office. I am glady to be part of this group after completing my fundamental DHIS2 course and looking forward to learning more as well as teaching others in the use of DHIS2 in my district and country as a whole.

4 Likes