Introduce yourself

Hello Everyone this is Suliman Sardar from Afghanistan,
Working with World Health Organization - WHO/ MoPH As a DHIS2 expert
Hope to share experience & ideas with each other about DHIS2

4 Likes

Hi all. How are you guys doing?

4 Likes

Hello everyone here. Am Grant Banda who is working in Zambia as a Clinical Care Officer under Chililabombwe District Health Office. I am glady to be part of this group after completing my fundamental DHIS2 course and looking forward to learning more as well as teaching others in the use of DHIS2 in my district and country as a whole.

4 Likes

Fuat
Cairo

My hobby is designing dashboards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Novera Ansari. I am focal point for Health Information in WHO Jordan office.
We are supporting Ministry of Health to implement DHIS2. Happy to connect to you all.

3 Likes

Hi how are you?

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
My name is Walter V. Faustine, and I work as a DHIS2 Implementer and Software Engineer at the University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) in Tanzania. We assist the Ministry of Health | Tanzania in developing and implementing various solutions ranging from HIV/AIDS, Malaria, and PNC. I’m excited to hear and learn more from you.
Cheers.

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
TWITTER

6 Likes

Hi Walter! Welcome to the community! If you have any development questions feel free to create a post in the Development - Développement section or join our Slack Community

1 Like

Hello! I am Violet Abel, a public health development analyst providing monitoring and evaluation of data and analysis for non governmental organizations. I am taking the course to broaden my data management skills and train my team.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! :tada::tada:

Thank you for your post, and good luck with your DHIS2 learning path. Looking forward to hearing about you and your teams experiences in the community. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello everyone from DRC, i’m an IT Project Manager and want to learn more about DHIS2
Best regards

3 Likes

Bonsoir, je suis Chitan KEITA PhD en entomolo-parasitologie parasitologie médicale. Je travaille avec DHIS2 avec des collègues. Nous avons commencé à enregistrer nos données entomologiques sur la plate forme avec les Smartphones il ya 3 mois au Mali. Merci

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Haruko, originally from Japan and working in Nepal right now as a Health Officer in UNICEF Nepal. I’m here to enhance my skills in health information systems strengthening! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I am Mohammad Ayub Yousafzai from Kabul Afghanistan, worked as Senior Systems Development Analyst.

3 Likes

hi all
I am Abdullah Mohamed ail from Somalia background knowledge is masters in health system management, I am working and my title is TB PROGRAM COORDINATOR
I was get the link on YouTube channel
I thank all dhis2 community for these opportunity.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @neranga .

1 Like

Welcome to the community @duqoow12

1 Like

Welcome to the community @vogbole

1 Like

Hello, My name is Samuel Rayford Mitondo. I am from Blantyre, Malawi. I am a Data Clerk at World Vision Malawi - Balaka working under the U.S President’s Malaria Initiative Vectorlink project together with Malawi’s Ministry of Healthy. My main roles includes reconciliation of data and providing technical support to DECs.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @winzuwa @Chitan_Keita @Haruko @mohammadayub864 @duqoow12 @Rayford! :tada::tada:

Thank you for the warm welcomes @Mbevi! Nice community spirit :clap:

1 Like