I need assistance designing a form

Hi, everyone.

Iam new to DHIS2 and any help, suggestions are welcome.

I have the form below where the activist registers participants in different sessions; each session has a date and each participant must participate in all 9 sessions. How can i go about in designing such a form.

Hello @Mwiza
I hope you are doing well. I propose the below design for your case.

1. Create a tracked entity with attributes (Name, age, sex )
  2. Create data elements ( Activity name, #condom distributed, referred from ( optionset [HF, Police station], Zone (rural/urban) or Zone can be managed in the organizationunit categories. These data elements can be added in the registration form.
  3. Create these data elements for stages ( Sessions [optionset 1st session, 2nd session and so on…] , date. Create a repeatable stage and use these 2 elements in it.

Note: I assume that this program is happening in different schools which will be managed in the Orgunit.
I didn’t understand the CBO:FAA and JOS- SOAL.

Good luck

Hi @LutfullahShifaa,

I have a form similar to the one above. CBO means community based organization.

Thanks for help provided, but I have some questions:

As the program stage will be repeatable, how can we calculate the following indicators?
Participants who attended all sessions
Participants who attended three sessions

Do we have to create date as data element or can we use the default report date?

Thanks

Hello @dmbantu
One of the ways calculating those indicators, is to use the data element (Sessions [optionset : 1st session, 2nd session and more]) as filter in program indicators.
For example : data element = ‘9th session’
data element = ‘3rd session’

For the date , we can use either.

I hope its clear enough.

Bests

Some past discussion here if helpful! HELP NEEDED: USE CASE -Tracker design issue

2 Likes

Also here:

2 Likes