Here’s how to claim your account
- Go to https://community.dhis2.org and click on ‘Sign up’ in the upper right hand of your screen.
- Enter your email address and other profile details as requested at the signup stage. Remember, it must be the same address you used to sign up for the imported mailing list!
- You will receive an email with a link that you will have to click on to verify your account.
- You now should have access to your posts that you had contributed to on other forums. if not, kindly get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
I’m logged into my account. Now what?
- If you are not happy with the default username, change it now in Account Preferences. You will not be able to change it later!
- You can also change your preferred email address from your profile page.
- Take a moment to introduce yourself on the introduction topic.
- Read the category descriptions to see the various places you can post.
- If you have questions or comments about this site, post it in the Forum Feedback category
Will I get emails about every post?
By default, the forum will email you a weekly summary with all the popular topics and replies.
But what if I like getting an email per post and replying via email?
To update your email settings, go to Email Preferences and
Enable mailing list mode. All messages posted to the forum will be sent to you and you will be able to reply through email. If you’d like, you can also mute certain categories so you don’t receive messages from them.
Something is messed up. Help!