How i can remove authentication from guests under dhis2?

Hello everyone. I am in a project where I would like to remove authentication from guests. Please is it possible to remove authentication from guests under dhis2? If yes, how? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

2 Likes

Hi @Dan_Djari_Harouna

If I understood your question properly, what you are asking about is called a public facing portal. There will be some features in the future covering this; however, at this point a public facing portal needs to be created manually using the API. On the other hand, another option is to create a default username/password for the guests such as the ones in play.dhis2.org (admin/district).

Thanks!

Thank you very much @Gassim once again for your reaction. I have noted and understood your response. But, I would like to know more about creating a public portal manually using the API. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Dan_Djari_Harouna

Please know that this requires software developer skills and ability to use the backend. You could start by retrieving data from the API: Introduction - DHIS2 Documentation

You’d need to initiate the requests from the backend and then send the results to your public facing portal. You could wait until DHIS2 expands on this area of public facing portals or if you’d like you can make a request in the Marketplace or App Development categories to see if any developer would like to set it up for you.

Thanks!