Facilities names instead of facilities codes

Hi, Community

On the dashboard, I want to display on a table the facilities to which patients are attached, the problem is that the dashboard only displays the codes of these facilities.
How to display facilities names instead of facilities codes
Thanks.

Hi @elmoujarrade

Thanks for your post! Please could we recreate the table together? Which app are you using to create the table? Is this for a tracker program or dataset? It’d help if you can list steps to reproduce this because by default I believe it’s supposed to show you the Organization Unit name not code, but maybe there was a setting in the configuration that changed this.

For example, there was a similar issue before but it was for Tracked Entities: DHIS2 2.38.1 Capture App Selected Person Shows Code Instead of Actual Name - #2 by Gassim

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, @Gassim

Thank you for your reply
“GEN - CS de rattachement” that I want to display on this table, is an attribute in the TB tracker program. I checked the configuration of this attribute, I did not find any anomaly.
The instance I’m using is: dhis2 2.36.12.1-SNAPSHOT
I used the “Event reports” module

1 Like

HI @elmoujarrade

I looked at this and I’m available to reproduce this in 2.36.12.1, I will take a look at it in later versions also, and talk with the team, and I will get back to you soon about this.

Caroline

2 Likes

Hi @elmoujarrade

Seems like this is a bug in 2.36.12.1 and 2.37 versions, as I dont get the problem in newer versions.
I created a Jira issue DHIS2-14294 on it.

Caroline

1 Like