Error: "Valid attribute option combo must be specified since program does not have the default category combo"

DHIS2 version 2.36.1, Tracker Program attached to a “Category Combination”.

During the Data entry when you try to assign any value, the error message pop-up saying “Failed to update the event in the server An error occurred, please check import summary.”

Error from a browser console says:-
"object: “attributeOptionCombo
value: “Valid attribute option combo must be specified since program does not have the default category combo

However, this happens only for desktop version, when I submit data by using Mobile (Android) , there is no problem and submission is super perfect.

On the dhis2 demo (2.36.2) the behavior is the same, I have assigned Category Combination called “Implementing Partner” to a program called “Child Programme”. See the image below

1 Like

I have the same issue, after upgrading to 2.36.2 attributeOptionCombo stopped working. I setup a testing program in the 2.36.2 demo instance and doesn´t work either.

Please advice.

Best regards

William

Hi @sele and @waviles,
Thanks for your posts! There is already a jira issue reported by @medallion:
[DHIS2-11004] - Jira (login to check it out) I voted in addition to other 5 voters so if it’s important you can add your votes there too!

@tracker-backend any updates on this? Thank you!

Thanks @Gassim , Let me vote cause it is more than important for me now.

1 Like

Hello @Gassim @sele , any update?

Let’s see if @tracker-backend has any updates on this … Thanks for the ping!

@waviles and @sele would anyone of you be able to record a step by step video on how to reproduce the issue please? Developers should be able to reproduce the issue to fix it! Thanks! (:

I am also experiencing the same error after upgrading from 2.34.3 to 2.36.3 on the TEIs. Looking forward to the fix ASAP. :sweat_smile:

I have also voted for the issue in Jira.

1 Like

Hi @ckambobe
can you tell me the JIRA ticket number?

1 Like

The issue number is - DHIS2 - 11004

1 Like

In the event anyone is still struggling with this issue and is looking for an up to date issue number, you can find them here below:

Issue number - DHIS2-12649
Link is here - JIRA issue

1 Like

Thank you @Mayamiko! :+1:

1 Like

It is my pleasure @Gassim

1 Like