Encountered the conflict Period: 201203 is after latest open future period: 201202 for data element: VdDe2K63Da2

i encountered the conflict Period: 201203 is after latest open future period: 201202 for data element: VdDe2K63Da2, when importing data. how it will be solved

2 Likes

Hi @Lamessa,

First of all, sorry for the very delayed response. I saw this post was posted in a topic about the Transifex platform, and probably got overlooked there, sorry, so I moved the post out to its own topic. I would suggest to always post a new topic in the Support category to ensure the best possible visibility to your issue.

For your actual issue, can you let us know what version of DHIS2 you are using, possible share the metadata file you are trying to import, and any other steps to try to reproduce your issue?

Karoline

How was this issue resolved? I am encountering it on a dataset and data element I have used for years and not sure why this is.
Any help with this?
@dhis2-backend @dhis2-analytics

Period: 2023Oct is after latest open future period: 202311 for data element: `WhRibLoWJIB

This is the error. The dataset has one future period open. This dataset contains annual targets and the period is financial October.

Hi @ifeanyiokoye

Please see the suggestion by Karoline. Would you please share more info? If you’re able to share the steps to reproduce this in any of the play.dhis2.org instances then it will help with testing.

Thank you!

Hello @Gassim. I am using DHIS2 version 40.1. I am not trying to import metadata. I was only trying to enter data into a section form I had created years ago.

Thanks @ifeanyiokoye ! Would you help me recreate a similar form on play.dhis2.org so that if we can reproduce the issue, would know further what’s going on and be able to triage it if it’s a bug?