DHIS2 Foundation Course - On-line

HISP SA is offering a DHIS2 Foundation course in English
The closing date is on CAT on 29 August
The course starts with an introductory Zoom meeting on 30 August and is to be completed by 27 September.
COURSE OVERVIEW: This meticulously crafted program is poised to provide insights into the utilisation of webDHIS (DHIS2), encompassing an in-depth review of its tools and data quality processes. There are 8 modules starting with Introduction and finishing with Dashboards and Messaging.
This course is for free and numbers are limited
This is the link to register

For further information contact Norah at norah@hisp.org or elearning@hisp.org

6 Likes

My name is Gregory Agogo formerly of WHO Nigeria. I am a member of the DHIS community. I want to be part of this DHIS training. Thanks for obliging .
Thank you

1 Like

Hi Gregory
Once you open the link, click on
image or
click on
at the bottom of the page. This will give you the details
Norah

1 Like

hi
Dear Norah
i’m try to create new account for HISP eLearning Portal

how can get Enrolment key ???

1 Like

Hi Mohammad Abdulhai
On page 6 on the right is the Enrolment key
Norah

1 Like

Thanks
the registration is done

1 Like

Hi @Norah_Stoops! Thanks so much for sharing! May I ask what the difference is between this course and the Online Fundamentals course? It seems like a good opportunity for many of the new ministry of education colleagues, who’ve already shown interest

1 Like

Hi Sophia,
I think the main difference is that the course finishes in 4 weeks and there is some ‘supervision’ by the CB team. I think the course is more interactive, but I could be wrong.
The Online Fundamentals does not have a ‘stop’ date
We are at 500 registrations in 4 days
Norah

2 Likes

Thanks a mil for the quick response Norah, much appreciated! I’ll let the teams know, although let’s see with 500 registrations already! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is over subscribed…

1 Like

Dear Norah,
Am Modou from The Gambia working for the Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education. I want to register for the course but I need the Enrolment key to continue.
Please can you assist me with Enrolment key to complete the registration.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @mwsowe! I think the registrations got booked up very quickly with 500 registrations in 4 days. You can contact Norah at norah@hisp.org or elearning@hisp.org to make sure? They will be having an intro meeting on Zoom today so good to get in touch soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @SophiaK. Thank you for the response and I will email Norah ASAP.
Regards!

2 Likes

Hi Modou
I am sorry but registration has closed
Norah

1 Like

Hi Norah,
Thank you so much for the swift response.

1 Like

Wow @Norah_Stoops that’s amazing! :tada::tada:

Hi Gassim,
Thank for the wishes. We are now seriously over subscribed. We now hope that all those registered will start and then complete all the modules and our drop out rate is not too high. We had a very good response from Somalia and also Zimbabwe.
Will update you once the course is finished
Norah

2 Likes

Thank you Norah! The participants are all welcome to continue using the DHIS2 Community of Practice to share experiences and learn from each other. I hope you remind them that. :heart_eyes:

1 Like