DHIS2 CoP webinar - Nov 28 at 14:00 (GMT+1)

Dear DHIS2 Community,

We are pleased to announce that the DHIS2 Community of Practice (CoP) will be officially launched on November 29. Prior to the official launch, on Wednesday November 28 at 14:00 (GMT+1) , (14:00 Oslo, 16:00 Nairobi, 20:00 Hanoi, 08:00 Washington, DC) we are hosting a webinar to present the CoP, introduce the core team, and give a short demo of the platform.

DHIS2 is in use in over 100 countries and the pool of DHIS2 users and implementers is constantly increasing. The CoP will be a forum for users, implementers and developers to connect and the one-stop shop to find relevant resources and information online.

If you have not done so already, we invite you to introduce yourself by replying to this thread: Introduce yourself

We hope many of you will join the webinar. Click here to connect: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Best regards,

Kjerstin Andreasen and the DHIS2 CoP team

17 Likes

Dear Kerstin Andreasen,

Thank you for the invitation. This is to confirm my willingness to be part of the District Court family and available to participate in the Webner on Nov 28th this year.

Am Dr. Eddie Mukooyo Sefuluya

Chairperson, Uganda AIDS Commission

3 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for the invitation, and I believe this will enrich the community.

This is Ayman from Palestine, I am working as System implementer with Palestinian National Institute of Public Health (PNIPH), and I am familiar with building tracker, aggregated, and events forms. in addition to data design, analysis, and manipulation using dashboards, standards reports, …etc.

I am looking forward to attend the webinar on 28th of Nov, 2018.

See you then.

3 Likes

Thank you for your positive words! We are very excited about the DHIS2 CoP!

2 Likes

Many Thanks Kristina for your invitation,
I am so glad to be a part of the the webinar on 28th of Nov, 2018.

Muhammed

dhis2 core Team_ Sudan

2 Likes

Thank you so much Kristina for your invitation,
I am so happy to be a part of the the webinar 2018

2 Likes

Wonderful,

I will join the Webinar prior to tha launch.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Kristina for your invitation,
I am so happy to be a part of this event.

3 Likes

Dear Kjerstin:

I lead a great team of ICT4D professionals at RTI International. We have worked with DHIS2 for nearly a decade in many countries. We also use it for managing and analyzing monitoring and evaluation data on many projects in health, education, and other areas.

This is such an important initiative. We look forward to being active contributors to this CoP. Congratulations to the DHIS2 CoP team for all of your hard work!

Cheers,

3 Likes

@Gordon_Cressman, just have to say that with that mustache you, sir, are the number 1 CoP member to date. Welcome.

5 Likes

Thank you for the invitation, I will join in the webinar before the release. Looking forward to contributing to CoP

2 Likes

Hi DHIS 2 community,

Thanks for the great Job done so far,

For the webinar, I strongly want to participate, but I will be traveling in the same day so I suggess you to record the meeting and share it with us

Regards!

Le lun. 12 nov. 2018 à 11:32, Doreen Wamiti noreply@community.dhis2.org a écrit :

2 Likes

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for the great initiative and kind invitation for the webinar. However, I regret to inform that I won’t be able to attend lively/online since I will be out for a few days. Will the materials available and accessible later?

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @Sangay_Tenzin,

Yes, the webinar will be recorded and posted here on Discourse afterwards.

4 Likes

Thanks for the invitation, will be available for the webinar.

3 Likes

Hello Andrew,

Could you please share the invitation link with me?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Olorunsogo Bidemi ADEOYE | Data Manager

Data Management | Public Health Informatics | Health System Strengthening
African Field Epidemiology Network
50 Haile Selassie Street
Asokoro Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: +2348090336195; +2348167807336

3 Likes

Hello everyone;

My name is Yousef Rabah and I working with the WHO on the Palestinian National Institute of Public Health project. We are working closely with the Palestinian Ministry of Health in implementing DHIS2 in Palestine.

Looking forward to the webinar.

4 Likes

Hi Andrew,

Are you referring to the DHIS2 CoP webinar invitation?

We hope many of you will join the webinar. Click here to connect: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Regards,
Johan

3 Likes

Many Thanks Kristina for your invitation,
I am so glad to be a part of the the webinar on 28th of Nov, 2018.

I believe this CoP will be very good platform to DHIS2 implementer and for knowledge exchange.

Regards,

3 Likes