Create Program indicator to sum DE across events

Hi community members

​I’m creating a Tracker form, which has 2 stages: one is non-repeatable and the other one is repeatable

I need to create an Indicator that takes data from a DE from the non-repeatable stage and subtracts the sum of a particular DE from the repeatable stages (all events). Something like this:

Indicator = {NonRepatableStage.DataElement1} - SUM{RepeatableStage.DataElement2}

What I’m getting is the Indicator takes the value of the last event, but I actually want the sum of the values of a particular DE of the events (repeatable stages)

Best regards

···

João X. Machiana
Systems Analyst and Programmer

Hi there Joao,

At the moment this is not possible to do within standard DHIS2 functionality. We are working on a change that might enable this kind of calculation, but this is not detailed and planned to a specific release yet.

It would be possible to make a custom SQL view that retrieves this. This option is a bit more advanced.

Best regards,

Markus

···

João X. Machiana
Systems Analyst and Programmer

Hi @Markus and @joaomachiana coming across this post I wanted to understand whether this kind of calculation across the enrollment is now possible (in-form program indicators) – if not, and there is no existing JIRA issue for it, I created one here: [DHIS2-11488] - Jira
cc @GeorgeMcGuire