COVID-19 Surveillance Tracker Package Released

thanks

3 Likes

Thanks, Chase! The Dev Team is looking into these now. It’s great that you have a suggestion for a workaround pending a patch release.

2 Likes

Thanks @chase.freeman! This kind of feedback is want makes the DHIS2 community strong.

8035 is done and merged and 6566 is closed. @Lars reports that 2731 will require just a little more time, but we will push out a 2.33 patch release ASAP.

2 Likes

Thanks for this great work. Is there readily available documentation that shows what data is being captured and the business processes/workflows for the case reports and contact tracing? Also does the tracker module support contact tracing across jurisdictions/borders?
Cheers,
-carl

1 Like

Thank you for the great work.

I am trying to implement COVID19 and imported the metadata successfully but when I try to register a case I got the following error. Anything I missed?

1 Like

Dear @biruhtesfa,

To give us some more information about the error, can you let us know if there are any console errors/messages ? To know more about how to find these console errors, see What to do when an error happens? How to check the import summary?

1 Like

Thank you @Karoline it’s working now. The issue was with future date

1 Like

Hi @Litlfred,
From the COVID-19 web page there is a link to a design document in the download section. That should provide the kind of detail you are asking for.

Direct link to the design doc here:

1 Like

Great job done, Max and Team

2 Likes

Thanks!

Cheers,
-carl

1 Like

That’s great to hear, @biruhtesfa!

@biruhtesfa did you experience any issues with importing the options and options sets? What version are you using?

Great work and thanks for the added info!

Thank you for the great documentation. Are there any plans to include biometric identification in the tracker ?
Bets regards

1 Like

Hi Stephane, we have had a project that uses a biometric link to Element, and I believe other implementations have used Simprints. We are exploring options now for native interoperability with both groups, although that work is not done yet.

1 Like

Hey @biruhtesfa what was wrong with the future date?

1 Like

I was using a future date of enrollment by mistake

1 Like

Hello team, thanks very much for this package release.

Has anyone used the metadata as a guide for 2.31 so far? And if so, are there things we need to watch out for?

1 Like

Thanks for the update…!!:pray:

1 Like

It’s been great to see so much productive discussion about the launch of this COVID-19 package!

We have created a new category on the Community of Practice for ongoing conversations and support questions about this package and other DHSI2 work related to the COVID-19 pandemic: COVID-19 - DHIS2 Community

We are working on an FAQ and other documentation that we will post soon. You are also welcome to post your own questions, issues, ideas, and recommendations for us there.

4 Likes