We’re excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website, dhis2.org. The new site–which was designed by DHIS2 User Experience Designer @joecooper and built on the open-source Wordpress platform–features several improvements to navigation and usability, including:
- New main menu including detailed descriptions of topical categories and pages
- Site-wide search allowing you to easily search all content on the DHIS2 website
- Global navigation bar helping connect you to the DHIS2 Community of Practice, Documentation, Developer Portal, and Demo sites
- Improved readability providing a better experience on both web and mobile browsers
- Language selection letting you view site content in various languages (a limited selection of French pages are available now, with additional content and languages in progress!)
The new site also includes revised and updated content that we hope makes it easier to learn about key DHIS2 features and use cases, and which highlights the connection between the DHIS2 software project and the global HISP movement and DHIS2 community.
If you have any feedback, or notice anything that needs to be fixed, feel free to add a comment here.
(note that the old site may be cached in your browser if you have visited recently, in which case you may need to clear your browser history to see the new site)