After upgrading to v2.38 data entry form does not render textboxes for sub-organization unit level

I was working with several data sets with the version 2.35 Everything was working as expected. Then we upgraded the version to 2.38.1.1 Now, when I open the data entry form on then national level I see the label and the textbox. But when I open the same data set for the sub-organization unit level. I only see the name of the regions but no textboxes. There are no errors in the console and no error in the log.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

@hirensoni913 welcome to the community! :tada:

Please try to clear the cache!

There are several things to do when cache won’t clear easily:

1. Normally we run the Browser Cache Cleaner app but we might also need to run the Data Administration app → Maintenance → Clear application cache and the Reload apps options.
  2. Using Hard Reload and Empty Cache:
  1. As a last resort please clear cache and storage from ‘Application’ in the
    Browser Developer Tools, but you need to be careful because any unsaved changes you made from the browser will be erased and it will erase the username and password if it is saved in your browser so make sure to remember it. See screenshot:

Hi, I found there is already a bug reported. [DHIS2-13088] - Jira
Because of this users in the field are not able to enter data. Could you please take a look on this bug? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the bug issue! I’m following up with the software developers on this. :+1: