Would like to learn DHIS2 server configuration and looking for a course on DHIS2

Hi,

New to DHIS2 and do not have any idea, how the installation process works. Installed PostgreSQL and next step is completely a confusion. Need help. Tried to follow the documentation; however, didn’t find that helpful. How do I get the step by step process to configure DHIS2 server on tomcat (XAMPP), PostgreSQL or on a cloud server. Support will be highly appreciated. I am more than happy to join a course to learn about the installation and customization process…

Thanks,
Imran

2 Likes

Dear Imran,
I find this helpful, you can follow to help you with the installation.

Regards
Seth Okeyo
DNDi.

2 Likes

Dear Seth,

Thanks so much. I may come up with some more questions once I am on the process of installation.

Thanks again,

Imran

1 Like

For a course in DHIS2, look no further,
there you go!

Regards

1 Like

Hi Seth,

Thanks so much for the link. But not sure, with course covers server setup and management.

Thanks again,
Imran

1 Like

Hi @imran

Sorry to pick up on an old thread. We have run 4 server related academies over the past two years. And we will run again in the next year but timetable still needs to be decided.

Where are you in the world?

Regards
Bob

2 Likes

Hi Bob,

Based in Montreal, Canada. Unfortunately, don’t think anything will be available in this region as most of the training are organized in Africa. However, more than happy to travel.

Thanks,
Imran

2 Likes

Hi Imran, we will have a Server Administration Academy coming up in Tanzania, beginning of March. I will post on the platform as soon as it is live. Thank you. Alice

3 Likes

Do you want to learn more on the essential aspects of linux server administration or on the architecture of the DHIS2 application? Do you want to get an overview of logging, monitoring and alerting tools?

Register now to the next DHIS2 Server Administration Academy, Level 2 to be held on 29 April - 3 May in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania:https://www.dhis2academy.org/dar-es-salaam-2019/

2 Likes