Why value program indicator show all month without value

Dear Team,

Why value of program indicator show all months. in fact, it was showed only April which get value from female plus male in April (value was capture through event capture). please help.

Best Regards,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar, which DHIS2 version you are using as of now. We are on 2.30 for one of the systems, we faced the same issue with Program Indicators, we replaced the war file with the latest build and issue was resolved. Please see if this can help.

1 Like

Dear @Saurabh,

I have used latest DHIS2 version 2.31.3 . So will I go back to downgrade to 2.30?
Any advice.?

Best Regards,

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar, it would not be possible to downgrade it. We can test the same on https://play.dhis2.org/2.31.3 if there also it shows the same behaviour, then we can report it as an issue on JIRA, or else you can replace the latest war file build of 2.31.3, run analytics,and then check again. Hoping it will resolve the issue.

One more thing which you can check, for the Total participants what is the aggregation type you have used?

2 Likes

Hi @Saurabh,

Sure I have used the latest version 2.31.3.

In addition, Total participant is the program indicator calculation which got from data element tracker of event Female and Male which plus together. Aggregate type of Total participants is sum which enclosed picture below (I have run several time of analytics):

Any advice?

Best Regards,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Dear @Saurabh,

Now it working thanks for your guidance.

In addition, Is it possible to change name of Obj1-meeting workshop Female to Female. Want to remove name of event (Obj1-meeting workshop)?

Best Regards,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar You can add short names to your meta data objects data elements/program indicators/indicator, and then through System Settings in Appearance menu you can select Short name as the property to be used in the analytics modules. Please take note this will apply to all meta data objects, so if they are not appropriately named it will be a minor issue, although can be fixed.

2 Likes

Dear @Saurabh,

Big thank for your prompt help. Very helpful for me. Would you mind can I ask you two more questions?

I am facing Back up/Restore function PostgreSQL database; could you recommend script to run back up and restore PostgreSQl in order to avoid crushing during back up and restore?

Best Regards,
LCaynar

2 Likes