WHO DQA tool

Hello Team,
I am having an issue with the result from WHO DQA tool. I am getting completeness on Indicator over 100% . I suspect the problem come from the fact that the selected data element is being used in 3 differents Data sets.
Does anyone who how I can fix this

Warm regards

AMZA

Hi @Amza

Please feel free to share more info about the configuration if it might help other community members with finding a solution.

Thank you!

Hi @Amza

I’m willing to bet that in your configuration of the application you have a miss match between your numerator. Do you have administrator access to the app? See something like this?

You’ll need to make sure that your reference numerator and data element/indicator are the same.

1 Like

Thank you Scott and Gassim for quick response.
The below picture are the configuration admin of the WHO DQA Tool

It looks for me it is well configured. The dashboard completeness tab is displaying data well, can you explain me how this percent is calculated. Is it based on data set or it wherever data element is used. Cause as I mentionned this data element is used in 3 datasets

warm regards

Amza

1 Like

Hi Amza, if the data element is used in 3 different data sets, the app will unfortunately not be able to reliably calculate the data element completeness. It would need to know the number of distinct orgunits to which the data sets are assigned, which it does not

1 Like

Morning,

Thanks Olav and Scott for insights. However, I am wondering is there a way to force the app to count Indicator completeness either :

1. we make Values Expect and Actual Values use the same number of org unit in calculation
    or
  2. Put condition to count actual on the dataset selected

I don’t think there is a way to do this in the app currently, it is just not designed to do the data element-level completeness for data elements where the data element is part of multiple data sets. Unless for some reason one of those data sets is assigned to all orgunits where the other data sets are also used, then that could be used.

It might be possible to do this as a regular DHIS2 indicator, IF on the other hand you know that the data sets are assigned to different orgunits - then the denominator could be the sum of expected reports for each.

Otherwise the only way I could think of would be to “manually” (e.g. through a pivot table) get the count the number of distinct orgunits to which any of the data set are assigned. For example adding all facilities as rows, the “expected reports” for each data set as columns, and hiding the empty rows. The orgunits in the table would then be the total number of expected reports.

2 Likes