What topics would you like us to discuss in our next DHIS2 Developer Meetup?

We’ll soon invite DHIS2 developers to our next Developer Meetup and I would like to hear from you on what topics would you like us to discuss during the event. If you’re a DHIS2 developer and chime in with a short answer we’ll have a better idea on what are the topics of interest. So please reply (and hang on for the event!)

3 Likes

What topics would you like us to discuss in our next DHIS2 Developer Meetup?

Hello @german

Thank you for setting up the meetup. I’m personally excited about it!. I would like to hear about the roadmaps and future goals for different DHIS2 development tools (APIs, UI, Platform, Runtime e.t.c).

I would also like to hear about other tooling DHIS2 uses to develop its apps or would recommend DHIS2 developers to use. The tools could be the different dev tools (building tools, code formating tools e.t.c ) and/or different packages that are dependencies (state management, CSS styling, e.t c)

Thanks!

2 Likes

Gift thanks a lot for taking the time to post a reply :slight_smile: I can’t promise we’ll have all of that in the upcoming meetup (on Thu) but since we’re starting to do these meetups periodically again I’ll make sure we address the topics as we move forward. If you can join on Thu that would be awesome!!!
Best.
German

2 Likes