What causes this error , during metadata import of covid-19 surveillance package

hello
on a fresh DHIS2 installation 2.33, i downloaded the covid-19 surveillance pakcage json file and imported it… it generates the following error.

> Cannot deserialize value of type org.hisp.dhis.chart.ChartType from String "SINGLE_VALUE": value not one of declared Enum instance names: [BAR, LINE, RADAR, GAUGE, STACKED_BAR, PIE, AREA, STACKED_COLUMN, COLUMN] at [Source: UNKNOWN; line: -1, column: -1] (through reference chain: org.hisp.dhis.chart.Chart["type"])

how could i fix it? thanks for your attension

Hi @Taha_Mahmoud,

It looks like you try to import the file to the older version than 2.33. Could you go to the about page and paste the version information?

thanks @Gintare here its the about info:
About DHIS 2
Web API:
Browse it here
Current user:
admin
Version:
2.33-SNAPSHOT
Build revision:
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
Build date:
2019-05-07 15:04
Jasper reports version:
User agent:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36
Server date:
2020-09-01 13:16
Last analytics table generation:
Time since last analytics table generation:
Last analytics table runtime:
Environment variable:
DHIS2_HOME
System ID:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last monitoring request:
External configuration directory:
/DHIS2_home
File store provider:
filesystem
Node ID:
Database version:
PostgreSQL 10.7
Read replica count:
Java opts:
Java version:
1.8.0_181
Java vendor:
Oracle Corporation
OS name:
Linux
OS architecture:
amd64
OS version:
4.19.0-10-cloud-amd64
Server memory:
Mem Total in JVM: 239 Free in JVM: 66 Max Limit: 239
CPU cores:

That’s interesting! I’m failing to reproduce this locally or on play though. SINGLE_VALUE type was introduced in 2.33 and should be accepted by the system. This error, however, is returned when trying to import the file into 2.32. Would you be able to try this on play? How did you build a war file/where did you download it from?

Gintare

i deployed the app in a docker container. when i import some other metadata files belonging to the same covid-19 package it keeps loading and I see some items are imported in the Loggers screen, but it hangs and never ends.

when i check for the data items , nothing is imported. I thought this may be because of my limited digitalocean droplet memory, I’ll scale it up to 4 gigs and try again.
but again regarding the import issue , i tried to import the package on play and the import went fine , where all the items already exist and nothing was add, the report showed no errors.

where should I point now? all my thanks for the help

Taha Mahmoud