Webinar on DHIS v2.38 and Android v2.6 software releases

Join members of the DHIS2 core software team for a presentation on our latest software releases: DHIS2 version 2.38 and the Android Capture App version 2.6! This webinar will take place on Wednesday, 18 May, from 13:00-15:00 Oslo time (GMT+2).

This webinar will be held in English. Register to attend this webinar through our online form

A French version of this webinar will be announced soon!

You can also find out more and ask questions about these releases on the CoP:

If you have questions or comments about this release to share with the software team, you are welcome to post them here before, during, or after the event.

8 Likes

Hi Max.
The event will be live through a website or someone must attend physically…?
I’m in Tanzania and I wish I could be there but it will take a while because it’s my first time arranging an international trip.
Please reply to me.

1 Like

Hi Minja. This event will be held virtually. You should receive an email with the link to join the webinar online when you fill out the registration form.

Want to chat live with the DHIS2 experts and other community members?

Click here to see instructions:

We’re happy to announce that for this webinar community members will be able to chat with each other and with the DHIS2 experts using the live chat feature on the CoP.

You will be able to see the live chat icon 68x52, 40% 30 minutes before the webinar and will close 30 minutes after the webinar.

In the screenshot below, you can see the chat icon,

2 Likes

Thanks to the team for this very useful Line Listing app.

1 Like
1 Like