This week, Saudigitus and the global DHIS2 team will host a webinar on the DHIS2 COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery Toolkit for the Portuguese-speaking community. This webinar will take place on Friday 19 February, from 14-15:00 UTC (16-17:00 Mozambique, UTC+2)
Leia o anúncio em português aqui: Webinar: Kit de Ferramentas do DHIS2 para Administração da Vacina de COVID-19
This webinar will cover:
- WHO metadata & dashboard packages for monitoring vaccine delivery
- Electronic Immunization Registry for COVID-19
- Vaccine stock management
- Adverse events/vaccine safety monitoring
- Digital vaccine certificates & local innovations
- Implementation planning
- Integration with existing systems
You can register for this free event here: Webinar: Kit de Ferramentas do DHIS2 para Administração da Vacina de COVID-19
Visit our website for information on the DHIS2 Toolkit for COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery.
The Q&A for this webinar will be held on the DHIS2 Community of Practice. You are welcome to enter your questions or comments in the discussion thread.
We look forward to welcoming the Portuguese-speaking members of our community to this webinar!