HISP-UiO and the global DHIS2 team–including local implementation experts and partners in the Latin America & Caribbean region–will host a webinar on the DHIS2 COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery Toolkit for the Spanish-speaking community. This webinar will take place on Friday 19 February, from 15-16:00 UTC.
Lea el anuncio en español aquí: Webinario: "Kit de inmunización para COVID-19"
This webinar will cover:
- Introduction: What is the DHIS2 platform?
- WHO metadata & dashboard packages for monitoring vaccine delivery
- Electronic Immunization Registry for COVID-19
- Vaccine stock management
- Adverse events/vaccine safety monitoring
- Digital vaccine certificates & local innovations
- Implementation planning
- Integration with existing systems
You can register for this free event here: Registration form
Visit our website for information on the DHIS2 Toolkit for COVID-19 Vaccine Delivery.
The Q&A for this webinar will be held on the DHIS2 Community of Practice. You are welcome to enter your questions or comments in the discussion thread.
We look forward to welcoming the Spanish-speaking members of our community to this webinar!