Web & Android App Academy 2023: Survey

For a few years, we’ve organized yearly academies to learn more about App Development in the DHIS2 ecosystem, focused on beginners. Because of COVID, the last few academies have been virtual, but now we’re exploring what to do next year.

For this reason, we’ve put together a survey to learn more about how you would want to learn about web and android app development.

This questionnaire does not only cover where to organize the academy (virtual or in-person), but also what the level of depth should be and what topics you would like to see discussed.

If you are interested in joining the academy, virtually or in-person, please fill out the questionnaire. If you know someone who might be interested, send them a link to the survey or this post on CoP. The more input we get, the better we can accommodate as many people as possible.

Fill out the survey here to make sure your voice is heard for the 2023 Academy for App Development

6 Likes

Hello Mr. Pot
By introduction, I am Glasco M. Bloe from Liberia working at the Ministry of Health in the Health Information System Unit (HIS).

How can I be a part of this class to learn more about App Development in the DHIS2 ecosystem? I am working within the DHIS2 system as well, I want to improve as much as I can because Dhis2 is becoming Glober.
I will highly appreciate if I can get reply from you soon

Regards

2 Likes

Hi @Glasco88 !

There will be an announcement regarding the academy in due time, when it’s decided on the specifics. From then on, everyone will have the chance to participate. Nothing has been decided yet!

Ok Rene
Thanks for the information