We are launching the Level 2 Planning and Budgeting DHIS2 Implementations online course

Dear Community Members,

We are happy to announce the launch of the Planning & Budgeting DHIS2 Implementations course.

This Level 2 online course is the result of a collective effort, with the support of Global Fund and in collaboration with many HISP experts. You will learn to plan large-scale implementations of DHIS2, identifying the key aspects to consider to build and budget for sustainable, scalable and flexible systems.

We are excited to hear your impressions and feedback.

Hope you have a good learning experience!

Kind regards,
The DHIS2 Academy Team

17 Likes

I am ready for this level

2 Likes

that’s powerful

1 Like

That’s awesome

1 Like

Hi Matthieu,
Good day. I am trying to register for this course but the system is not allowing me. Why? Attached is the message I keep getting.

My regards,

dhis2.docx (186 KB)

1 Like

Very exciting!!! Thank you! Any plans for translation of the course? (French etc)

1 Like

Thank you for your post @dadaletey ! Please know that if you already have an account registered in academy.dhis2.org then please login instead of signing up for a new account. If you forgot the password then please request a password reset.

For further technical support if you’re still facing a challenge, please send a message to the dedicated course support email at planning-course-support@dhis2.org

Thank you @Matthieu, and thanks to all those who worked on this course!

I’ve taken this course and found it very helpful and informative. :+1::+1:

@Natalie_Tibbels, good question! There are always plans to provide all of dhis2 including the academies for other languages and all communities. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you Gassim

1 Like

@Natalie_Tibbels to build on @Gassim’s comment about course translation, while it’s true that our goal is to provide resources for the core languages we support, translation of self-paced courses like this is quite expensive and time-consuming, so we are forced to prioritize based on our available resources. We do not currently have any specific funding earmarked for the translation of this Planning & Budgeting DHIS2 Implementations course, and we do have several other courses that are higher priority in the translation queue (namely the new set of DHIS2 Fundamentals courses). So I’m not sure when we will be able to work on translating this course.

We are, however, finalizing some tools that will make it easier for community members to contribute to translations of our Online Academy course material through our public translation platform, so that may be a potential avenue if there is demand for this material in other languages. We’ll be announcing those tools and workflow as soon as we finish working out a few final details.

2 Likes

Well done, my congratulations for the dhis2 to offer as this great opportunity

2 Likes

This is so much excitement and we hope alot will benefit

1 Like

Hi
Could you send me the details off all portugueses courses for Africa in this year, i want to participate in presence
Best Regards
Mr. Issufo Bitone

Matthieu Pinard via DHIS2 Community <noreply@community.dhis2.org> escreveu no dia segunda, 20/02/2023 à(s) 10:46:

1 Like

Hi @IBitone

It’s possible to find all the academies using the Academy schedule: Academy Schedule - DHIS2

I can see the following courses:

Level 1 Academies

Ferramentas de análise
Configuração do android
Desenho e Costumização para uso de dados

Thanks!

1 Like

How can i see the country whith will be the anfitrean

Enrolled.Good one.Thanks

2 Likes

Site is unreachable today. Getting this response. Please assist
Regards.

1 Like

This was due to an issue with the website provider that has been resolved. If you reload the page you should now be able to access the course.

2 Likes

Thanks @maxk . It is now accessible.

Also,some videos in some modules are not playing- ‘unavailable’ and I think this is affecting the progress scores eg 3.1.1 Readiness

1 Like

Hi @Mbevi this video is fixed now. We are reviewing our various courses for any other issues. If you notice anything else, please contact us directly at the course support email address. Thanks!

2 Likes

Great
Will definitely report any issue. Thanks

1 Like