Watch the NEW v.2.33 Feature Spotlight Videos!

Announcing the release of four new videos that spotlight some of the new features available in DHIS2 version 2.33!

Now you can watch videos on:

The new DHIS2 Reports App: DHIS 2.33 New Reports App - YouTube
Maps: Timeline and Split View: DHIS 2.33 Maps - Timeline & Split View Maps - YouTube
Tracker: User Assignment of Events: DHIS 2.33 Tracker/Event Capture - User Assignment of Events - YouTube
Chart Titles and Single-Value Charts: DHIS 2.33 Data Visualizer - Chart Titles & Single Value Charts - YouTube

You can watch all four of the version 2.33 videos as a playlist on the DHIS2 YouTube channel and find our entire collection of videos from various DHIS2 versions on the Feature Spotlight page of dhis2.org.

Thanks to @Shurajit_Dutta for the hard work on these!

5 Likes

Interesting! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Is it possible to download a Timeline Map?

2 Likes

Good question! Maybe @Scott can answer that one.

1 Like

Hi @paulyvan, Thanks for the suggestion. It’s is not possible, but it could be something we look into. How would you want it downloaded? It seems like a timeline view because it has animation would have to be as a gif. The split tile view could still be downloaded as a png.

2 Likes

Not like a GIF but like a MP4 file. In other to use play/pause on the video.

@paulyvan you can always use a screen recorder software such as ShareX to record the timeline map and then save it as a video or GIF. If you want to download the timeline as a feature in DHIS2, please make a feature request in jira.dhis2.org

Good! : :+1:t5:
Thank you for the solution. I’ll try it.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Let me know if you need more info in using ShareX (a free opensource screen recording software).

Yes please

1 Like

Sure, go to getsharex.com

Click on Download… it has many features but the UI is fairly easy to use. Let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Yes I have an issue please. How to do with this message?

Despite this previous message, I will like to share you my first use of ShareX

h6pAayqp4T

:grin: :grin:
Happy am I.
Thanks once more @Gassim :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Hey you’re welcome! Thanks for sharing and I am glad you were able to solve the issue. :grin: I am happy too! :innocent: