Warning not displayed on tracker capture android

Dear community,
@Gassim @jaime.bosque would you please guide me on the way I can make android capture app to display warning?
at the time warnings are displayed only on the time of finish and are not even readable I think I missed something on android configurations, because I am unable to see what warning are these, only number of warnings is shown on the right corner of the app and the icon is not even clickable.
Thanks
attached is the image of how warnings are displayed, I want them to be descriptive

Pachat

1 Like

I believe you might have been impacted by this bug: [ANDROAPP-4624] - Jira which is being fixed in the next version.

1 Like

what do you propose I can be using in the time that the app is not released yet, is it working in the previous version?

Thank you for your support

I am happy to see that this bug has been fixed in Jira, @jaime.bosque any news that it is included in the latest release? (2.5.2) or we will wait for 2.6 release? do you have any projection on when 2.6 will be released

Thanks

Pachat

Hi @Pacifique_Hategekima . We are very likely releasing 2.6 during April. We will make the usual announcements here.
Cheers.

1 Like