User list can't show in thd list-DHIS 2.37

I added a new user in the User Add function, but the user list cannot be displayed。The system version number of my local security is 2.37。
I hope someone can help me with this problem,thanks.

Hi @rince

Thank you for the post and welcome to the community. Please click on “show technical details” and copy the message because it might give us a hint about what’s going on.

Are you able to view the list in Guest mode [note: guest mode is different from incognito]?

Thanks!

Hi,@Gassim.
According to your statement, the following information is displayed. Could you please help me solve this problem?

1 Like

Thanks! I think the issue you are facing might be similar to what @tzemp and @linxd are discussing here:

Please check.

Sorry for the problems you are facing @rince. Can you let us know what ui locale you are using? You can get this at the api/me/settings/keyUiLocale endpoint.

I see a problem with our code for certain ui languages in 2.38 and earlier versions, but I believe that this should not be a problem if you are using English (i.e. just English and not a country-specific variant of English). You can change your individual UI language by clicking on the avatar in the upper right corner of the header bar and then clicking on User settings:

1 Like

chinese

1 Like