User-Extended app

I’m Ignacio Foche, director at EyeSeeTea. We are a Spanish company working since long time ago generating sustainable generic DHIS2 open source apps. This app we are presenting to the webapp competition is the User-Extended App, that extends the functionalities of the official User App. In particular we will focus on some key features like:

• Single actions: edit user properties, copy properties from a user into another user, replicate a user multiple times modifying some properties
  • Bulk actions: delete, edit, enable/disable, change user properties merging or replacing what they had before
  • Export/import to/from CSV to do bulk operations from a spreadsheet
5 Likes

Mine is only working and I can’t see anything on the Catalina log

1 Like

Dear Ifoche,
This application was working perfectly until I uninstalled and reinstalled it again. Even when the file is in CSV, it is giving this error below:

Jun 22 12:15:57 hmis tomcat9[269]: * INFO 2022-06-22 12:15:57,879 No template found (DefaultDataSetNotificationService.java [tomcat-http-7])
Jun 22 12:15:57 hmis tomcat9[269]: * INFO 2022-06-22 12:15:57,889 Complete data set registration import done, total: 1, imported: 1, updated: 0, deleted: 0: 00:00:00.058 (Clock.java [tomcat-http-7])

1 Like

Hi @Gerald_Thomas,

If you are still facing this issue would you like to write steps to reproduce this issue please, thanks!

1 Like

Dear @Gerald_Thomas, as @Gassim already mentioned, it would be great if you could provide us with the DHIS2 version, the app version, and steps to replicate the issue.

In any case, we are about to create a new release that contains many improvements, so you may want to upgrade to that version when it will be released (very soon).

2 Likes

Dear Ifoche,
Our DHIS2 is running on the 2.31.9 war file and the User Extended App version 0.7.1

2 Likes

Dear @Gerald_Thomas . Sorry for the huge delay in answering here. I was reviewing my unanswered messages and found this one. Unfortunately we cannot provide support for such an old version of both User-Extended and DHIS2. Even replicating the scenario would be difficult. If you manage to upgrade your DHIS2 to any of the versions supported by the last version of User-Extended app and upgrade User-Ext App to that version, we will be very happy to help you identifying the solution to any bug that you find.

Best regards

1 Like