User Extended App: new release and asking for your feedback

Hello all,

We are happy to announce a new release for our User Extended App. As you might know, this app provides a quick, easy and integrated way to perform common operations to DHIS2 users, expanding the functionalities of the official app. You can find the release notes here.

user_extended website

Are you using User Extended?

• No, I don’t need it
  • Not yet, I didn’t know about it, I might look into it
  • Yes, it is sometimes useful
  • Yes, it is very useful
0 voters

If you use this app, we’d love to hear your feedback. Please tell us your comments and suggestions here or you can write us to community@eyeseetea.com Thanks! :pray:

Links

:link: User Extended App Website
:link: Download

6 Likes

Hello Eye Sea Tea Team,

Great job. I downloaded the app immediately i saw your topic because i needed something similar to conduct user aging analysis in my instance. An initial feedback after reviewing the app is that, it would be nice if a variable can be included to track something like “Number of days since last login”. This this can be done in excel however, it is better to have this included in the table.

The app is helpful and well done to the team.

Regards.

Hi @Master,
Thank you for your kind words.

We do not have a field for “number of days” but you can add a column for last login by clicking in the cogwheel and adding it to the displayed columns:

That adds the date in a format like “2024-04-08 09:01:45” would that work for you?

1 Like