URL mapping for completeDataSetRegistrations

Hi

Have a look and see if the delete overrides the one in abstract crud controller or not

I’m traveling now, can have a look on Wednesday

···

On Mon 5 Jan 2015 at 11:09 Mahendra Kariya mahendra.kariya@thoughtworks.com wrote:

Hi,

We have been observing that DELETE request to /api/completeDataSetRegistrations has been intermittently going to AbstractCrudController instead of CompleteDataSetRegistionController. We suspect that it is because of some filter mapping configuration, but couldn’t nail down the problem.

Can anyone help us with where should we look?

Thanks,

Kiran / Mahendra

Ok, I’ll have a look on Wednesday

···

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

Have a look and see if the delete overrides the one in abstract crud controller or not

On Mon 5 Jan 2015 at 11:09 Mahendra Kariya mahendra.kariya@thoughtworks.com wrote:

Hi,

We have been observing that DELETE request to /api/completeDataSetRegistrations has been intermittently going to AbstractCrudController instead of CompleteDataSetRegistionController. We suspect that it is because of some filter mapping configuration, but couldn’t nail down the problem.

Thanks,

Kiran / Mahendra

Hi Mahendra

This have now been fixed in 2.17 and trunk. The issue was that it had “produces = text/plain” on the mapping, which required sending Accept: text/plain for it to work.

This probably stopped working because of our Spring 4.1 update, they have been fixing bugs like this for a while now, which means the mappings must be correct (we had a similar issue with @ResponseStatus(NOT_MODIFIED) a while back where it stopped sending any kind of body back, which was correct… but had always been working before)

···

Morten

On Mon Jan 05 2015 at 5:35:16 PM Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

Hi,

Thanks,

Kiran / Mahendra